Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: CeriEdwardsx

IN-GAME NAME: Dai John

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Personally I feel the main reason I want to become an enforcer is due to my extensive knowledge of the rules and how I would love to apply it and enforce during different situations in-game. As a person I feel my greatest skill is problem solving by taking in information and applying it. Since I first began roleplaying on this server, I've tried my best to study both the servers laws and rules which helped me apply them in different situations in-game. This would insure I could roleplay to the best of my abilities. Personally, having never been involved in a serious roleplaying server before this, I can confidently say that my bans and warnings are mainly due to negligence causing me to learn for my mistakes, better my roleplay and learn how to apply the server rules to many different scenarios. This means in the past I have struggled to apply the rules to different situations but now I feel I can no longer do any wrong and also that I am confident in my abilities in being able to enforce the rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I feel I have already shown great understanding of the servers laws during my time with the servers police department as I currently hold the rank of Sergeant and am a member of the Police Department's Internal Affairs. When asked of me I have shown during my time in the police department that I can be professional, reliable, composed and competent when facing tasks. This ensures I can give the best output possible when having to apply both the servers rules and laws in any situation. I also have great determination and drive to insure that every job I do is to the best of my abilities. Another reason why I would love to have s chance as an enforcer is due to my flexibility on the server, I currently averaged around 7-8 hours a day on the server every day and would live to give more back to the community. My time on the server does revolve around college, work and other commitments but I'm still a very active member of the community who's usually on both mid day and during the night. I feel this would benefit both me and the community especially when there's no staff on the server and it's much harder to enforce the rules. I constantly try my best to give the best output possible in Help chat and constantly find myself enforcing rules using Help chat and because of this feel I am already giving back to the community step by step.
Previously I have been a staff member on both Dark RP and Sandbox servers. Mostly consisting of me and my mates. I used to love it but as the servers were never successful we started playing different gamemodes.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am constantly on Teamspeak and the forums when I'm both on and off the server. I love to socialize with the community and spend a lot of time reading through threads such as bans, disputes and appeals while on the forums.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. My time played on the server is coming up to 2 months in just under a year .
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. I hope I have given an idea of how much I respect the rules and would love to be given the chance to now enforce them, sharing my knowledge.
  4. I have access to and use a microphone of good quality.
  5. I am constantly on Teamspeak and the forums when I'm both on and off the server. I love to socialize with the community and spend a lot of time reading through threads such as Bans, disputes and appeals while on the forums.

Reaction score
I like your application, as it does have some great potential within it. You have great knowledge of the rules and laws in the server, and I hope that you get the change to become an enforcer with the server. As stated, nice application. I am wishing you the best of luck throughout your process with this application. Good Luck.

You have my support throughout your application process, and that will not change. In other words; +Support.

Reaction score
I fully support this application because i see him as an amazing role player and is always active. Whenever i go to bazaar , he is always there +Support

Deleted member 4983

• Good RP'er
  • Has good law knowledge
  • Has good rule knowledge
I fully support this application, good luck.

Deleted member 5193

This was quite predictable.

You helped me when I was new to the community and got my on my feet. I owe you quite a lot for helping me get to the position I am today. You're friendly, knowledgeable on both the law and the rules and you understand players more than a lot of people do.

Of course this is going to be a +Support

Reaction score
I personally do not +support your application.
I can't tell much about your rule knowledge, since I wasn't encountering you very often. Mainly because we are online on different times.
However, due to you being part of the PLPD, being sergeant and junior investigator in the internal affairs, I can mainly guess that you have a good law knowledge.
However, (feels like I am saying that word hundreds of times) I've witnessed you supporting disrespectful behavior towards several community members, which is why I am not supporting you. You are not actively disrespecting anyone, however you are supporting such behavior which makes me assume that you are most likely not enforcing the basic conduct rules appropriately.

Reaction score
+Support
I fully support this application as he is always active in-game and I always see him on TeamSpeak. He also is active on the forums from what I have seen.

Reaction score
I like you Dai, but i simply cant support this enforcer application. Now in terms of your rule knowledge i cant judge but. Your activity in help chat needs to improve. And personally I could not trust you with the rank of enforcer. Yes everyone deserves a chance, but right now you need more time to change your reputation. And work on activity in terms of help chat and different things like that. Best of luck with your application though.

Reaction score
Ceri would make a fantastic enforcer, he knows when jokes are appropriate and when they are not, he constantly follows rules, he helps out in help chat and sometimes in support channels and he's a fair guy, I'm suprised your last application was denied, it is evident Ceri wants this rank as his application is detailed and well put together, Ceri you have my support in your application.

Reaction score
I havn't seen you too much recently because I have been busy but from what I have seen you seem to be like a really friendly person and when an incident happened between me and you on the forums we resolved it really well and I think you know the rules well.

Reaction score
Yes please. He is a very competent member of the community. I am to write loads as filler to make it look "better", he is: a good lad, knowing of the rule to the extent where he can sufficiently enforce them, great at managing stressful situations (yes, his supervisory rank shows this, to some extent) and I would love to see him on the staff team.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Dai is a very kind and calm member of the community. He helps people when they need it. He also helped me many times in OOC chat and on msg messages on steam. The only negative thing i can come up with is his mic quality. Seriously bro, buy a better one.

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.