Dai John :'(

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Well im 17 and currently about to sit my last as exam. My mother is a bit of a psychopath, an example of this is me using the line in my Welsh Literaturue exam in Gsce 'my mothers demonic screech'. But really when i began my A levels my xbox was taken out of my room

But now...... due to circumstances i told my mother to fuck off and she ripped my laptop out of my room.

To Sumarise ... goodbye for now kids.
I am now surviving from this bad boy http://postimg.org/image/fbtkid9or/
And remember,

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go, even if we were friends sometimes, and the next wrecking each others vehicles, its been great playing with you, the next step is to buy your own PC, and don't play on a fucking laptop. Also count yourself lucky, sometimes I wish I still had my gamecube, i'd play the shit outta that. Anyways, Bye,

Ting!

Reaction score
Your mother seems like feisty ting. What's her number
Sad to hear but at the end of the day respect your mum. Hope to see you in future sometime!!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go mate, hope everything goes well and good luck in your exams love Chop Chop ;)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You'll probably thank her in the future for this...

Not too sure what you expected her to do..

Anyways, cya later skater, enjoy your game cube :p

'Due to circumstances' basically i cba to say the entire story :laughcry: and this hasnt affected my revision for exams at all unfortunately its probably made it worse.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465816045,1465815930][/DOUBLEPOST]
[/QUOTE]

This kid is deffinately a future rapist