Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: CeriEdwardsx

IN-GAME NAME: Dai John

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I often get carried away with these types of things

First of all i would like to start with some background information on myself. Right my name is Ceri Sion Edwards-Rees which really annoyed me when u was younger because my 'Nain' and my 'Taid' used to call me Ceri Sion ... which sounds pretty gay in a welsh accent. I'm Currently attending collage and studying Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics and love both Rugby and Football. I'm 17 and constantly get rinsed by my mates for getting friendzoned :)
Well lets do some Maths ok, in 2 hours i would have been on the server for 8 months .... 214 days. I have 900 ish GMOD hours played, I average 4 hours and 12 minutes on Perp everyday even though ive been on Holiday for 3 weeks and am enjoying in Bristol ... "Holiday". In the space of 6 months on the server i believe i have grown vastly as a player due to my increasing Knowlage and understanding of the servers rules and how to RP seriously. Every time i RP i have a copy of the rules and laws infront of me ... to enhance both mine and other roleplay experience by doing it correctly. I always try to help others in help chat ... i have even made a game out of it for myself by trying to be the first person to respond with good advice. When i am bored on my phone i enjoy reading ban appeals and sourcebans for future, this helps me understand different rp situations correctly.
One reason why i would like to become enforcer is due to the fact i want to help people and a determined to do so. Anyone could sit on their ass and grow drugs all day on perp just to get your new PHat whip. Not only do i want to help people understand the server but also help them achieve the best RP experience they can get. I have seen the server expanding this past 6 months and really live being a part of it and this is why i really want to help new players. Because of this i've made many friends .... I have helped out a lot of players in the past few months of the top of my head i can only think of Thomas Fredrick, Rhys Sob, Jay Watts and Charles Hardling. Some of these players recieved bans in the past but with my help they have understood the server better and i hope i've helped them a lot to refrain from anymore rule breaks. There's a lot of people who inspired me on the server to make this application after seeing the work @Chris and @Jordan have been doing in the PD, also people like @JustFedorable, @Garret_Pp and @Samuel who have helped guide me in the PD to where i am today. Biggest thanks would go to Murtsley who all but introduced me to RP and the rules when i first joined the server. I love this comunity ... i could name you all!
Personally i believe i have the skills and knowledge to be an enforcer and being an active member of the comunity i believe i have so much more to give back.

My RP experience

Currently i spend most my time RPing as an officer, Owning a shop and crafting or Opening a fish stall. Only problem was when i ran out of fish i had to steal 60 of John Cleans ( @JohnDoe ). If only i could take my fish stall in the back of a pickup truck into Dragons Den, where we repeatedly slaughter fish with machete's. When RPing i constantly try to give the best experience possible for both myself and the comunity.
When Rping as an officer i always use laws to back up my decisions, i use this to insure the suspect knows where they have done wrong and so they can hopefully learn their lesson. I belive working as an enforcer could also use these skills.

Also i have always wanted to be an Staff member on this server but have been holding back until i felt i was 100% ready for the role. That time is now.

Why chose me?

Firstly due to the fact i am a relaxed and chilled out person. This allows me to give my opinion without feeling any pressure to doubt my judgment
Secondly because i am a determined person. I want to do well and help myself and others.
Thirdly i deal with RP situations and Admin Sits as proffesionally as i can to insure i give the right impresion to other comunity members
Fourthly i am always on late sometimes it feels like the Staff team is thin and could always use a hand. Usually i get off the server exactly on restart when there are no Staff online.
Lastly i have had experience in administration on servers on games like Minecraft and Cod 4 in the past.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Whenever i am on Perp i am constantly on TS talking to other members from having a goof and a gaf to discussing different rp scenarios, PD matters or even a good old sing along to some Greenday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY

History

Currently i have 4 and 7 bans/warnings on record the last ban was 19th of March 2016. All of my bans occured about 6 months ago. My last warning was only a month ago which i failed to dispute but still wish to discuss.
After being chased by a traffic officer in their Vehicle for responding to a panic they then saw me again my first instinct was to run to my car, after then spaming right click and e, they managed to hit me within the second i got in the car.
Due to the sad cuircumstances i had no intentions to break 3.4 but completely understand i did due to these sad cuircumstances but appologised to the officer realising what i had done was wrong and still feel bad for affecting his rp. Honestly i feel i didnt have the chance to Yield otherwise i would have carried on with RP. Personally i am embarrassed by my record due to the reasoning for the bans even be it a long time ago when i didnt know much about the server. But now i can look back and laugh noticing how i have grown as a player. This is why i ask please dont judge me for my previous actions :(

I would like to give a big thanks to any comunity members that have read this and am open to any critisism. Cheers Lads!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to throw in my two cents, and by the way, I did read the entire thing:

I don't really know who you are all that well, but I do know you in-game. I hate to say it, but when I hear/see the name Dai John the connotations alongside it are... quite negative. I don't entirely remember why, but I know you got into a lot of trouble a while back for being a bit of a minge IIRC. I'm going to stay neutral, and update this post later on once I've RPed with you IG a bit more.

Reaction score
*digestives

I'm kidding, when i used to play I saw you a lot, and you were fun to rp with, I feel you are a good rp'er but I don't feel you fit the rank of Enforcer, as you don't have a lot of playtime, and you have had quite a few recent warnings, I can understand if it was ages ago that is cool, but maybe wait a few month and apply, when your warnings and bans are old, and show you no longer do anything like that.

Neutral.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
If I am completely honest I don't really see you help anyone out of character but I feel that your a fairly nice bloke. Don't want to negatively support this so I will just stay neutral.

Reaction score
I have seen you help out a lot of people in the past so I will be supporting you in your application

Reaction score
I have not seen you enough to (-)support you but,

Currently i have 4 and 7 bans/warnings on record the last ban was 19th of March 2016. All of my bans occured about 6 months ago. My last warning was only a month ago which i failed to dispute but still wish to discuss.

You have a lot of warnings and bans for an enforcer applicant let alone that you are in this community for only 8 months. Your last warning was a month ago showing that you are not yet ready to always follow the rules. I personally wouldn't trust a staff member who is continuously breaking rules whatever the silliness of the rule broken.

I can't have a clear verdict without me knowing you but I will lean to a -support (at least for now).

Deleted member 5193

Plus support
Was unfair to not consider the fact you might've been away. Huge +support.

Reaction score
Your application is ok. As of the moment, I do not know who you are but that can be on my side. I don't see an issue with you being enforcer, you could do well. Therefore my decision is stuck at a fair;

+1 - Good Luck with your application.

Reaction score
Welsh not British

The staff team is about uniting people - you are british automatically by being welsh, you're giving a bad picture of yourself by just providing some simple information.

rp senarious
Do you mean a scenario or a solero?
35817_Walls_SOL_EXOTIC_500x500_v292-175151.png

Serious bans from 6 months ago are still too recent and serious to consider yourself as an Enforcer. Become more known around the community and find a method to spread good cause around your name.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
P.S

What do i hope to achieve by this application
( most importantly ) ?

1. Most importantly to show more staff members what my intentions are for my future on the server.
2. Understand where i can improve for further refference, i am happy to take any critisism aslong as i can try and justify myself.
3. Understand anything else i can do to improve the application

Reaction score
-Support
Now your a great guy (mostly because your welsh :) ) however i do not see you as being enforcer theres a few reasons for why i thinks this.
1. I don't see you though help chat all that often.
2. Right now your repitation with the staff team is not very good so i think you should increase that.
To be honest i dont even see you that much anymore. But that could just be me however for now i'm sticking with -support. Sorry bud but i dont think your ready right now.

Goodluck though.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Feel free to close the thread ;) due to personal reasons i am going to be inactive in-game for even longer. But i'll still be active as always on forums. Thanks to everyone that acknowledged this and for all your feedback lads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.