Dangerino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daymon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dangerino
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92669184
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User is targetting players being a general minge and is trying to make people violate the server rules as he is doing so himself, this we can see in his action request he made on @Marcus Hudson where he follows the user around and is punching them as they spawn for no reason at all. The user has stated that he was killed by Marcus for no reason, however that gives him no right to follow Marcus around after the said situation to try winding him up and getting him banned.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://plays.tv/video/5dd43134ae06...-hes-infringing-more-than-10-rules-here-prob-1574267732544.png

Tick:

Reaction score
4:44 on his evidence he breaks NLR too

AR.png

No point making a separate AR for this.

Reaction score
It is necessary considering the user might be able to defend their actions in this one as they aren't in the other one because it's locked.

Reaction score
Yh

It's funny, he broke lots of rules in his video, but you know what they say. "Even gods fight in vain with stupidity "

Last edited:
Reaction score
my NLR is in the Spawn,i because marcus killed me afk in spawn, ts not my fault the NLR goes there, so thats just useless bullshit evidence.

Reaction score
@Dangerino
You talked about your NLR in a comment but I didn't really understand your point. Why did you ignore those big NLR words telling you to go away?

Reaction score
I did go away, the NLR area was in middle of the city( near spawn), look at that print screen, thats me going away, its not my fault it shows up still.

Status
Not open for further replies.