Daniel's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: daniel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:66066119

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I’ve wanted to become a member of the staff team for a while, now I feel like it is the right time for me to apply. I have enjoyed being a part of the perpheads community for quite a while and made some great friends, I want to help contribute my efforts to being a beneficial member of the staff team and help to further the server's growth. I have kept my record clean for close to 3 years (in January). I believe I can actively benefit the server by giving the staff team a confident, knowledgeable, fair and friendly individual. I strongly understand the rules after being a part of the community for 6 years and only having 6 bans. My understanding of the server is varied as I have previously been a senior officer (I know it’s not a high rank) and currently still go on duty, and roleplay other jobs in the city. This has helped and continues to develop my knowledge of the policies and understand situations from a different perspective, not just a criminal pov.

I have been proactively helping players in OOC and help chat, giving new players advice and showing them procedures and explaining rules in-game if they need it, also being active in discord. I have been consistently active at around 30 hours per week, although I am EU the majority of my time on perp is during NA hours.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

If I am given the chance I will prove I will be a good asset to the team.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔️
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists or record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extend where you can enforce them. ✔️
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔️

Status
Not open for further replies.