Racxes' Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Racxes

IN-GAME NAME: Wesley Coleman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:29644937

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Recently I've gotten really into perp again and enjoying spending a lot of the time on the server, and I wanna use some of that time in assisting the staff team again. Usually, when I am on the server I do my best to help out in the ooc chat by answering people's questions and helping them with any trouble, I also attempt to help out any player who seeks my help in character. My previous enforcer application which I made a while ago was denied due to bad activity, but I attempt to be as active as possible to make sure my application does not get denied over this. I have also been a part of the staff team before where I managed to become an administrator, I did manage to get 2 staff warnings but that was as my first part as a moderator where I was still inexperienced, but after that, I did not receive any staff complaints which I know of. I believe I'm a cool and collected person who is not easy to anger, and I always try to be friendly towards everybody :)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Usually when I am needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application, and I know my application isn't the longest, I'm not so good at writing these =)

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.