David's Ban Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This has been posted on David's behalf as he is CWB.

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Fredy
How long were you banned for: CWB

Your Steam Name: David
Your In-game Name: Patrick Mohammad
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88021153

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
Well it has been about 2 and a half years Since I was banned for my immature behaviour towards Fredy and the community looking back on my behaviour a regret the decisions I made on that day I have no idea what came over me and didn't have a clue on what I was even arguing about I have wanted to play perp again since the ban but after looking like a mug trying to ban evade I just gave up with the hope of even trying it would great to return to the community and prove myself capable of being a more serious member on and off the server I hope that the Fredy and the staff team can put this behind us and I'm sorry for my actions.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for taking the time to consider this ban appeal accepted or declined feel free to contact me on discord Dav1d#1807 or add me on steam

Reaction score
-Involved-

Despite me and David not seeing eye to eye with one another for quite some time the events that took place on that evening were beyond stupid, the effect it had on @Samuel was a bit... disgusting. I'd say its up there with one of the largest individual situations that's happened, second probably only to Ezrider.

With that being said it's been almost 3 years and everyone deserves second chances, this appeal should probably be decided upon how @Samuel feels regarding the situation, best of luck with the appeal David.

Status
Not open for further replies.