Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Tyla Jai
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name
:Dazinger
Your In-game Name: Dazinger Mohammad
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84694348

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 - The player was being very disrespectful in OOC again to another and didn't show any remorse in the admin sit after being warned for something very similar twenty minutes before.
Why should this appeal be considered:
First of all I would like to apologise for being salty towards Marcus and saying the things I said.
I was not informed that I had received the 1st warning for the matter prior to this also.

I would like to start of by saying that I feel like Marcus constantly targets myself and my friend and has done for the last.. 3 years on and off that I have played.
He dragged me away from an RP situation which was being dealt with by an other cop, which escalated inside of my own shop in which an officer was allegedly shot and I was cleared of but Marcus decided to drag me away and put me in jail for "Failure to co-operate" I believed this to be him being a massive troll as which is reflected as a common occurrence in the majority of his ban reasons and warnings.

When I was in the admin situation, I tried to argue my side that Marcus was deliberately being a troll and trying to bait me into getting mad and I said that I constantly see toxic stuff in OOC so I shall make F6's if I see that happen as I didn't realise it was a direct rule break and that was justified as being "un remorseful" which I promise wasn't the situation, I was still very wound up about the constant trolling and minging by Marcus.

I would like to finish this off by apologising once again to Marcus and anybody else that was affected by my words in OOC chat.
Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.