Death Howl Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: James Anders

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:25805596

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have been on the server since Evocity and my current playtime is listed as 2 Weeks. I am one of the only people without any warnings or bans on record which i will keep that way. I am always willing to help people with a large understanding of serious RP rules. Recently I have been helping out some Enforcers and getting to know the staff.

I have been in many admin situations mainly to try and help the admins but I was always at witness or victim most of the time. I am not known for abusing power at all but known for using too little because i give people chances but I still enforce the rules when it is needed. Most of the time when I'm on the server I'm generally available if I'm needed to help out the staff or respond to someone violating the rules.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am not admin on any current servers but I have a lot of experience at a range of game modes.

EUPRP HL2RP - Super Admin was in charge of Apex Division - 3 Month until it went down permanently
Jacobs Server - Super Admin - Small sandbox server specializing in cops and robbers and its interesting wire systems yet it had a 12 year old host and a 15 year old abusive owner.
EUPRP Post Apoc RP - Super Admin was in line for Head Admin - 17 Months Estimate

EUPRP Owner was - Scout - http://steamcommunity.com/id/61242/

Jacobs Server Owner was - Ethy - http://steamcommunity.com/id/prrrrrrrrr/ (Don't be surprised if he sounds pissed never really liked him)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am mostly active on the team speak when I can. Unavailable on Weekends but will have steam running and be on forums

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am a Friendly but Mature person that shows no bias at all and likes to help the players anyway he can. I have bee known to make interesting events and role play zones as Scout will tell you

CONTACT INFORMATION:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/5297-MG/
Steam Name : Death Howl (<M^G>)

May have additional Contact Methods in the Future

Reaction score
I have never seen you RP, and I don't think you are that active on TS aswell and you should try to help out more in OOC/Help actually never seen you that much at all :O so I will go with a -Support, increase those things and I will go with a +Nuetral.

-Edit: For your actions ingame, i will keep my -Support, i DO not think right now that you are ready for this position.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You made another application about 2 weeks ago, which got denied. Since then, I haven't really seen any improvement on your activity on TS and the server itself, which could result in this one being denied as well.

Honestly, I've seen you on the server about twice or so, but never really in OOC or even /help chat. And despite the fact that I am frequently active on teamspeak too, I have not seen you even once.

Basically, I have no reason to give you +support so far, but few reasons to give you -support, and that's what I've decided to give you.

Reaction score
You broke 3.24 many times yesterday over the police radio, overall I don't feel you're ready to handle this position.

-Support

Reaction score
I have never really caught attention of you helping people in OOC or /help other than a few times. I will stay neutral for this weekend, if no changes are made towards being helpful, enforcing rules etc. I will go to - or + at sunday or saturday weather if what you have done to prove your worthy as Enforcer or not! You know the rules, will give you a +Sipport

Last edited:

User0

I have never seen you in game only once in Teamspeak.

-/+ Until I see you more active

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.