Death Howl's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Death Howl

IN-GAME NAME: James Anders

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:25805596

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Being an Enforcer is tough and people expect alot from you. You are expected to know the rules and laws very well so you can enforce them effectively. Knowing the rules is one thing, understanding them is another and I am one of those that makes sure that someone understands the rules so they are less likely to break them.

I started off enforcing rules back on an american dark rp that was customized heavily. The staff there was very friendly and I still do not understand why they gave me admin. First day the owner did not tell me the admin rules so naturally as a newbie to gmod and dark rp I nuked the map. Since then I made massive improvements to their server in general making it the place for everyone. I built a trading post a large area purely made out of props that became the most popular place.

I am known for my unique methods I give everyone a chance and I always make sure that they understand the rules. Being an admin for so long on multiple servers I have gotten used to several admin mods including ULX and ASS mod. I would say I know ceverything but I cannot because not one admin sit is ever the same.

I have been around since evocity but I joined the community over two years ago. I have made sure that I had the trust and reputation that everyone wants from me. I would say my style is Investigation I find all of the information no matter how small then put it together for the full story. If there is a more effective way of solving something I would use it, I am a good problem solver and I like to gets hands on with what I am doing.

I would never consider myself higher than anyone we are all members of the community and should treat each other as such. I respect the staff for their hard work and determination they put up with alot and ask for nothing in return. The Staff are there for you mostly they enforce the rules to maintain sanity of the server and they know it is best for everyone on the server.

I put my trust and respect into the community and only ask their trust and respect in return nothing more. I decided a long time ago that no matter what is on the table with other servers and commnities I am not moving and here to stay.

Being an enforcer is a massive responsibility and to not only apply but be an enforcer you have to want to be one. Enforcers need the respect and trust of the community but they also need to know rules and laws to the best of their ability. I would gladly do what the community needs of me and help the community any way possible.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Mostly in the police Channels but I do not mind joining other channels and helping people out.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to add in the following.

I would like to thank @Jordan @LordTyla and @MrLewis They have all believed in me and they are the reason why I have my full trust in the community and the staff.

I would like to say sorry to @Niko . Arriving at the Mcuwes I knew nothing and no-one was telling me anything. I had no idea that you had a new name and suspected that other traffic officer was telling the truth. I request that you do not apologise I would not have got Involved but I was trying to fill in for the LT.
PS, I did get a second opinion and I was right to consider Candy Canes as weapons but I will take no action I understand what you did.

And I would like to thank the community for being truly amazing and you have changed me for the better. You will forever have my respect and trust.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Is 4 Enough?
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Not for over a year.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I completely understand and I am ready to enforce them to the best of my Ability
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Got a good working headset and no complaints on the quality on my mic.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. I would consider myself active yes, I am mostly muted but I would answer pokes unless I am not on the server then you would not find me muted chatting away.

Reaction score
+Support
Deathhowl has shown a great knowledge of the rules and the laws when I've seen him as a cop and as a civ. He could really add to the staff team!

Reaction score
Well for me its a -+Neutral just for the simple fact is that you are not active, i see you couple times now and then in forums, and you are always helpful and friendly to everyone. I have never seen you ig. Be good to see you in this place, just put more time into the server, and be more active in general. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, in order to improve for further applications we suggest you work on the following:
  • Keeping calm and composed during all situations and displaying an ability to Enforce the rules to an appropriate extent.
  • Retain an active presence within both the Forums and Ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.