Death Howls Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: James Anders

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:25805596

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have been on Perpheads for sometime now ever since evocity me and some of the moderators know that i am willing to help anyone that needs it. While i am British i can speak french plus identify other languages.

I have experience on many different kinds of RP including clockwork where i was a admin at one point. before was a dark rp server that was ranked 97th because of one event i made and one place turned from checkpoint into a trading village which became a hotspot for that server.

I am a very friendly person that sets himself his own rules and has a unique admin system where if a rule has been broken against someone i give both of them two choices Punish where i give out the punishment that is required then send the victim on his way with compensation. Make up has been a popular choice where they both agree that it was a accident and both get sent on their way with compensation and maybe a friend request from each other.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Long list this is far as i can remember
EUPRP HL2RP 3 Months - Super Admin
EUPRP Post-apocalyptic RP 3 years estimate - Super Admin
Jacobs Server - Small Sandbox 1 year estimate - Super Admin

I cant recall any others but these are legit and i am still in contact with the owners.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have visited the team speak but I'm not on it if I'm on the server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: While I am a friendly person I can be very serious to rule breakers that are not truthful

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected]

Please be mindful of my timezone and I don't expect 15 emails at 3am.

Reaction score
I've seen you a few times in game, never really seen you role play, or attempt to enforce the rules however.

I would definitely recommend going on Team Speak more often because it's now a requirement, and helping players more often through OOC if you haven't been.

+/- neutral for now until I see you more active on Team Speak. :)

Reaction score
I remember you from back in EvoCity. You often offered people to drive them around in your small car, like a taxi service if I remember correctly.

I have to agree with the Tank, I've actually not seen you in RP situations that much considering you've played since Evo. And again if I remember correctly, when you play as a cop you call yourself Detective Anderson.

If you were to become more visible on the server and Teamspeak I would support this application, but as it stands I'm neutral.

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.