Death Howls Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+ support

The first time I met you I actually mistook you for an admin, nothing against the others, but I think they are wrong about you. Yes what you discriminated for age but I don't think this is a reason NOT to be enforcer. You clearly want this and I think you would be a very good candidate for the role. Although I haven't seen you RP much I did sense that spark when I first met you, as I said; and for these reasons I will + support this. Good luck!

Reaction score
+support

I don't play with you ingame, however I see that you are very active in the OOC chat and /help chat, and seem to have a good knowledge of the rules.

I feel that despite your actions on a certain post, you would be very capable in this position and would be a good addition to the staff team. People make mistakes and others have to learn to forgive them and accept them for who they really are.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.