Death Howl's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Death Howl (<M^G>)

IN-GAME NAME: James Anders

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:25805596

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have always wanted to give back to the community anyway I could which is why im almost always on the forums helping people out and assisting staff in admin sits. Yes i admit this is probably my 4th enforcer app and yes I was given a recent warning but my record is relatively clean apart from a few warnings and 1 ban for reversing into someone back on evocity.

I have always strived to help out wherever could use me which is in ban requests and basicly everywhere. On the forums im always watching and supporting and as for other Enforcers I understand that some are very recent so i hang around with them sometimes and help them out. Yes i was with @GraveDinosaur when he accidently teleported everyone with A in their name to space but I was in the same boat at one point the first time I got admin on a dark rp server

Very recently I was a Senior Admin on a well known serious RP gamemode called ARP (Army Roleplay) but it went down after the launch failed. Even if anything seems to be doomed to fail including some enforcer apps I will still support them because I know one day they will try again.

It has been a long break I had and to me this is a new start and I hope you will accept me in because I have never stopped in helping this community. Quite recently I had my hard drive upgraded increasing my total space from 236gb to 1.81tb which meant I lost everything not on steam or the server so it took time for me to get back.

What makes a enforcer is to say no im not going to sulk at the ammount of people who needs me im going to help. The lesson enforcer gives is that a ban is not the only option and you can reform some people. As a enforcer you have to be aware that everyone is counting on you and its a big responsibility and if you cant handle it you will break.

I now have a job in a store I work mostly with customer service and the lesson that taught me is never treat everyone the same because they are all different. I admit meeting a few who were he get in your face kind and a few others who would applaude you for what you are doing. The lesson i give to all of you is expect anything.

As a person who helps the community I know almost everyone here and I know that sometimes they will not be themselfs and newcommers appear. Once you get used to everyone in the community you get ready to welcome even more and I would love to be the one out there saying "Hey welcome to our server if you need anything at all I will not be far away"

I have massive experience as a admin on alot of RP gamemodes excluding Perp and I now most admin mods and commands. My experience extends into ULX and even HL2RP gamemodes like Clockwork and Nutscript. The only true place I have wanted to help out is here and no matter what you say or do to me I will never leave unless I have no other choice.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Recently installed come say Hi

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I will respect the choices and opinions of everyone here no matter what you say I will still respect you.

Reaction score
You violated some forum rules in the Supervisor complaint section twice, where @Chris had to remove both of the posts. And that was just two days ago.

Edited

Reaction score
Have seen you RP for a while now and i think that you have great knowladge of the rules and laws. But i think that you should be a little more in the help-chat.
Im Neutral on this but its leaing for a Support.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position again, you just got back from a long break, please become more active before applying again

Status
Not open for further replies.