Decrease the affect of aimpunch or allow something to counter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Adjust Aimpunch

Description: Give people something that will adjust the effects of aimpunch or decrease the effects entirely. I personally feel that one shot should not send your gun flying to the floor like it currently does. Yes taking bullets should have an affect but currently you can get shot in the toe and your gun will go flying miles to the right (Bit exaggerated but its an example). This also means close range engagements are simply aids. Unless you are shooting at bordering render distance its simply whoever hits first wins. An example of this is earlier today. Although I was most defiantly going to die due to being outnumbered the aimpunch really messed me up and seems a bit too strong.

XWfqTn.gif

Pros: Allows players to work towards something. EG the Strength genetic decreases aimpunch so putting money into this is a good idea.

Cons: Please list below I can't think of any major cons.

//EDIT: Guns don't feel smooth either. Its so jittery. Even in FPS games like insurgency (Source) they are better and thats a very realistic game in terms of weapons.

bring on dumb ratings amirite. I am aware that a lot of people will not have encountered this yet but for those of us that have will know its quite strange.

Last edited:
Reaction score
tbh all the hard work of the guns and attachments and with this aimpunch you cant shoot, i just got raided by @Murtsley and he almost won me with a pistol we both were just looking at the floor and i didnt even hear the bobby pin,

Reaction score
The flinching is a bit excessive imo. But don't take it back to where people were able to tank being shot like they were the juggernaut from Modern Warfare on steroids. There should still be a penalty to a fair degree when you get hit as to how much you flinch, but not as much as it is now, and not as little as it was before.

Reaction score
Yeah, haven't tried post uplate but my experience as swat has been hope someone's in your line of fire, press left click and bullets go EVERYWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.