Decriminalize Psychedelics

Reaction score
Hey,

so I came across this interesting article and thought it was massive and should be shared.

"including psilocybin mushrooms and ayahuasca"

society is about to change rapid in the next couple decades for the better or worse?

Reaction score
We had a legal psychedelic on the market for years called Salvia and even though its illegal in some states of the US and in the UK now its about as hard to find as a fly on a log of shit as border force staff struggle to identify Salvia being bought into the UK. Salvia highs didn't last long as well so you could quickly take a trip in wonderland and be home for tea. Do I think psychedelics should be legal? Do I fuck. But in this day and age where people will get to college and put anything and anyone in there bodies for a cheap kick, legalising mind altering drugs would just be a societal session of pissing against the wind.

EDIT: As a firm believer in natural selection I personally don't see anything truly going tits up with legalising shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also, Psychedelic mushrooms grow wild in the UK, so you just gotta learn your mushies and take nice long walks in the woods.

Deleted member 6228

Getting rid of the stigma around drug problems only works to solve them

Reaction score
apparently there was some knock off heroine going around in the netherlands so police made checkpoints so that they could inspect the heroine and give it back to the person if it was safe

Reaction score
Fun fact, as a nurse and or in basically any other medical field we have a pledge of secrecy/requirement of confidentiality and I can safely say that we have some cases of family and even clients themselves doing drugs albeit it being illegal. People being put into fear for actually getting charged shouldn't be a thing, the Netherlands also has a service where you can send your drugs to get them tested to see if they're safe for consumption which is pretty neat. It can be a sensitive topic for sure but encouraging help against these drugs for the addicted should definitely be happening a lot more.

E:some words, bad London

Reaction score
The whole idea of illegal drugs just makes them seem cooler to some people, most people will do them either way. Having a government sanctioned thing to make sure people are not dying is a really great idea, either you do drugs or not no one deserves to die or get seriously fucked up from bad drugs.

Reaction score
absolute crackhead m8

Psychedelics generally cause no harm to the human body if natural, however the affects can cause stupid things and may cause disturbance to the public so its good and bad