First Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Skudist

IN-GAME NAME: Markso Moss

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Alright, why I want to be an enforcer? Well, there are many reasons, some of them are big, some of them not. But lets start with the text I guess. So, it was about 1 1/2 years ago as I became an official member of the PERPHeads community. My first post was in the support section. I asked why my game crashed when I tried to join the server. I made it to join the server in the end of 2014 which made me very happy. But, I didn't expect that much roleplay as I know from the DarkRP servers I joined before, where I later became an Admin. Why I am not joining their community anymore has many reasons. They were firstly very disrespectful to me in the end and secondly, there was a massive rule breaker, as I banned him, the other Staff Members of the server told me, that they know him a bit longer and this why he shouldn't get a ban. Which was totally stupid to me. I thought, okay, one more warning and he is gone. Well, that was what I have done. But again, the Staff Members said as I was starting to punish him again. "Yeah... he is our friend and this why...". Wow. That's it. One half month later, I checked their website and saw that he got accepted in an administrator application. Well, back to PERPHeads. I admit that I didn't read every rule when I joined, which resulted for me in 2 warnings. I had no clue what that means. But I checked some AR's and Ban Disputes and learned more about rules and laws which resulted in me, doing a better roleplay and not breaking rules anymore. This was in January 2015. I started to try something, what nobody tried then. I started to create a IG TV Channel called Paralake Channel. My plan with it, was to do an active livestream with movies, news, etc. I haven't realized that it actually takes that long. In the same time I tried to PassiveRP e.g. to do a Repair and Roadworker company. That didn't go well at all. After that, I tried to earn IG money with roleplaying as police officer. I tried to make traffic stops, arrest's, etc. as realistic as possible. At the same time, I realized, there is like an massive chaos when there is no Staff member online. It's like
58128043.jpg

which gave me an interest of being an enforcer. It turned out to be a interesting rank as I saw Lewis088's Livestream. I was like, wow... much interesting so amaze wow . Doing reports, doing admin sit's, which I really miss from my adminstrator rank in the DarkRP server. I looked into the accepted and rejected enforcer application and thought, yes, if even they got accepted, I am able to do this too. Which made me making this application. Communication as far as I know is one of the most important things you need to be able to do when being an enforcer. Communication is something I really like, including to help new people on the server, which I already do as best as I can. Slandering and disrespects does not make me resigning. I am a really tough man ( :kappa: ).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I wan't to thank all people who helped me to get to this place and hopefully making me able to become an enforcer, which would be the best thing. It took me one hour to write the application. I hope it is more than worth it. If not, it is okay, I will improve myself and maybe reapply in about 1 month.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓ - 3 weeks
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓ - Last warning is 1 year old and no bans on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓ - I have reread the rules and laws multiple times while being SWAT when there is no respond
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest and it's something I hate being with you here Skudist, rule wise sometimes I believe that you're fully ready. You're doing well on them and have been working on your rule knowledge a lot. I've liked your rp styles however you really need to work on your english speech, I remember when I was interviewing you for P.O I had a hard time understand what you said and I had to ask you to repeat some questions. However it can obviously be worked on.

Reaction score
Well since you have been in the German-mafia and I have known you for quite some time I can say that you indeed are a nice guy. However since I'm currently not really active on the server I will give no statement on your application. I belive that you would fit into the position in general for the reasons stated above. Good luck with your application

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following:
  • Maintain an active presence within the community by frequently contributing to threads on the forums, being consistently active in the teamspeak and in help chat.
  • Prove to members of the administration team that you have the rule knowledge required to be in a position of authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.