Demoted

Reaction score
there's a lot of unwritten groups that users are put into without knowing
daymon is in the evocity oldniggas
you're with Frank, Henry and Finlay
ryan the russian fucking dog

Reaction score
Hey that tech support line is mine!

Thank you for everything you have done Daymon, from Alien Ronne highway camping to responding to countless reports and doing your part for our team.

We truly appreciate all the hours you've put into the team, and the huge amount of reports you've bossed for us.

Sorry it had to end up like this, but I think we both know it's likely for the best.

Enjoy your honorary though.
oi how come he gets demoted AND honorary????

well guess what "aYjAy"

you're not welcome to my birthday party

Reaction score
now we had our disputes and Arguments, but you are an all around Great Guy, Thanks for your service to this community daymon.

Reaction score
Hey @John Daymon , i know it's weird to hear from me but hey, i'm not dead (yet).

I have to be with @LEWIS 088 on this. I really like working with you back in the days even though we had a bit of a falling out before i left PH back a long time. Chrissy and I even turned you from a minge to a good guy before you applied for Enforcer, which i will never forget. This act kind of gave me a sense to my position back then. You were a great Mod when i was Admin and i remember the battle over reports we had when we were both online. I learned you a few tricks in report management and deescalation which you kind of perfected and it 's sad to see how it kind of went reading this.

I hope everthing else is going good in sweden and when you come to Austria hit me up on Facebook and let's grab a beer. We could have some great conversations from a law student to law enforcer ;)

Take care old friend and stay well over the holidays.

Much love, Paul.

Last edited: