Demoted

Reaction score
Hey guys, today marks the day where my administrative duties come to a close, atleast for this time.

Marking 21:39 GMT+1 I was stripped from my ranks and my responsibilities, this isn't because of anyone else, everything of this is on me and my behaviour and my actions that I stand for, there's no one else other than me who shall be accountable for my demotion, obviously I suppose you all know I'm not the best person in ways of behaviour in OOC nor on forums at all times, I suppose from another view other than my own I got a very aggressive and toxic behaviour to what people say and do.

For those who don't know I've been in the community since the start and even a staff member since 2013 and I've loved every single second of it, I've been on the top of the highscores in reports and I've tried my hardest with doing the best for the community until... I don't know but this year atleast. According to the Senior Administrators I've been the staff member with the most Administrative Complaints of all time, which in a way is very sad but also obviously gives me insight in how much of an idiot I am.

Reference this is how I used to respond to reports;
7ff7195c3a.png

Fucking Tech support right here.

Lately I've been telling people to fuck off, not through reports but straight up in their face about stuff.

So obviously; I've changed a lot.

I wanna thank everyone for the chance I was given, it's been lovely enforcing the rules on perp.

No I won't leave, this is my community.

I love this so much, I used to be really toxic too and I didn’t really take it as that.

You just like to speak your mind and you’re an open person, that I love and respect. Me and you haven’t had the best history and I laughed and made fun of your Admin rank being taken away and I’m sorry for that.

After seeing you, speaking to you and you dealing with me, you made me open up a bit and realise I needed to fix myself. I really can’t beleive this has happened to you and I wish I never saw this.

I respect all you’ve done for this community for the years it’s been around even if I, myself have only been around for 1 year.

Thank
You...

Reaction score
We haven't talked that much but from all the time I've been here and seen you, you're probably one of the most dedicated member of the staff team, its sad that it ended this way. But I guess it's for the best and we just move on. Fortunately you don't get bullied for being demoted twice so I guess thats cool

ps here's my fav meme about you AADB8972-39AF-48A3-B6E2-7ECFBA7EE19D.png

Reaction score
sad donut

it feels like it was just yesterday you were yelling at me to patrol when i was parked at pd while on duty, then called in shots fired just to see if i'd respond and wasn't afk

probably because it was, but that's just a small detail

you were, and still are, a fun person to be around, and I always kinda looked up to you as a member of staff although I never really expressed it lmao

have fun being one of us

I made myself hungry with that "sad donut" in the beginning

Deleted member 4983

u should be proud of the amount of money you have tbh.

Deleted member 4983

Only have had good experiences with you, from giving me a warning for something that should've been a ban, to telling all the people who were hating on Ermak to fuck off.
I really respect that bro, don't change.
and gl with your watch company.

Reaction score
"Enjoy your honorary though." - Ayjay, literally on the first page of replies

Reaction score
Tbh, i thought fuck off daymon was the true daymon, you could be telling them to fuck off IC

Reaction score
tbh, you were one of the best staff members and we all appreciate what you did but somehow you changed and stopped caring about your position which led to getting demoted. I hope you reform and come back later when you see its the time to

Reaction score
i have lot to thanks u for friend so thank a lot friend

anyway lol @ people who still take being staff memer serious ever since 2016 XD

Reaction score
I think its better to get demoted and stop trying to reach something in a fucking game and just start living a real life,than sitting 24/7 on perp try to roleplay all that bullshit for some fucking mod/administrator. Daymon youre good guy,but dont spend anymore time into this mess.

Reaction score
It is genuinely sad to see how it came to an end this way - especially considering how much of a giant impact you've made on the staff team with all the reports and hard work you've done over the past few years but I want to say thank you for everything that you've done and contributed to the staff team and to PERP itself.

I still remember the days where we used to chat a lot way before I got accepted as an Enforcer in June of last year and we got on so well together. Genuinely, some of the best moments I've had on PERP was hanging around with you and doing tons of crazy shit together.
And of course, when I did get accepted into the Staff Team it was an absolute pleasure to work alongside you with me now being able to enforce the rules like you had been doing for so long and it was a privilege to be able to do so alongside you.

One thing I will most certainly never forget was during my rough few weeks in September of last year when I got demoted and I pretty much hit rock bottom on the server. But even then, you never gave up on me when I thought I had lost the trust of the community and encouraged me to make a second app near the end of last October and stood up for me when the negative comments came in for that app. And because of you encouraging me to make that second app, I came back stronger and I couldn't thank you enough :)

While we don't talk as much anymore, I still consider you as a great guy despite what's happened and I know you'll bounce back from this incident and come back stronger just like how I did! :D

Hope to stay in touch man and hopefully see you around on the server when you can come on ;)