Demoted

Reaction score
Because I find it fucking weird that as soon as Nissan contributes to Daymon's demotion, suddenly Daymon starts to begin his little proxy battles with Nissan over the forums.

Reaction score
nigga look at your profile pic and your gif and explain who's the gay nigga here

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing Daymon, the reason you were demoted was completely your own fault.

I know I'm gonna get a shit ton of dumbs and disagrees for what I'm about to say, but openly saying you wanted to "dip your cock in her vagina" to someone who was a complete stranger to you in public fucking OOC. That is one of those things where you deserved everything you got. Not only that, but you also then went after Nissan in his application, aiding the fight by intentionally misconstruing his words to fit your own fucking maniacal needs as well as being a sarcastic person during serious situations.

You're a spoiled rich kid and clearly reality has caught up to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Thanks for understanding why I was demoted from the rank of Administrator which has nothing to do with my demotion from Moderator. I did go after Nissan in his application where I believed that he wasn't ready for the position that he was applying for, my arguments sure enough shouldn't have contained curse words in that application but everything I said had a meaning and was completely valid.

What reality has caught up to me? Being demoted from a community? I'm sorry Dan but I don't think you understand that this community isn't my life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't mean reality in the sense of actual real life. I meant the reality that you can't just talk shit to people.
Also what you said to Nissan's friend was inherently toxic, and that is also the reason you got demoted from Moderator, because you are toxic.
You've said it yourself, as much as you think they're unrelated, both were because of your own toxicity.

And yes, being a spoiled shit is a bad thing, especially as it shows in your behaviour.

Reaction score
It is sad to see you have been demoted, but if I'm honest I saw it coming. I'm very happy you won't be leaving the community though.
We'll keep minging around Daymon, you and me together.
Thanks for everything mate

Reaction score
I didn't mean reality in the sense of actual real life. I meant the reality that you can't just talk shit to people.
Also what you said to Nissan's friend was inherently toxic, and that is also the reason you got demoted from Moderator, because you are toxic.
You've said it yourself, as much as you think they're unrelated, both were because of your own toxicity.
I can talk shit to people how much I want, I do it on a daily basis in meetings with businesses and such, If someone comes to me with an idiotic idea I simply tell them what I think about it.

Yes, you're indeed correct that one of the reasons leading to my demotion from my administrator rank was my message in OOC to Rebecca literally telling her what I thought was the truth, from rumours I've heard it's apparently the truth, not saying it is just rumours. You don't know why I was demoted from the moderator rank, I never stated that I got demoted for my toxicity, just that my messages in OOC were very toxic, which we in the meeting where we came to the conclusion to strip me of my rank is something that if I wish to ever come back something I have to change.

Now I hope that you stop arguing with me as I know the truth and you quite clearly don't.

Reaction score
Being spoiled to the point of being horrible to your parents is a shitty thing, but if you're spoiled to the point of where you just buy whatever you want without hurting anyone else then I don't see it as a bad thing at all.

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing Daymon, the reason you were demoted was completely your own fault.

I know I'm gonna get a shit ton of dumbs and disagrees for what I'm about to say, but openly saying you wanted to "dip your cock in her vagina" to someone who was a complete stranger to you in public fucking OOC. That is one of those things where you deserved everything you got. Not only that, but you also then went after Nissan in his application, aiding the fight by intentionally misconstruing his words to fit your own fucking maniacal needs as well as being a sarcastic person during serious situations.

You're a spoiled rich kid and clearly reality has caught up to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Excuse me friend who r u

Reaction score
If you post toxic messages, you are toxic.
a45dd59700c11d14efa188a63aa8d7f5.png
sorry but people who don't play server don't have an opinion

ur my favourite mod with @Samuel , i wish you good luck in hopes that one day i will be employed in ur rich company so i don't have to work at mcdonalds

rat

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing Daymon, I really appreciate your time as staff and you were a really good moderator and its a shame you got demoted!

Wow that's nice of you man thanks for your kind words towards daymon <3

Reaction score
If you post toxic messages, you are toxic.

Dan, maybe you can just stop replying to this.
As Daymon already told you, he knows why he got demoted, that's why he made this post. Just let it be. He doesn't need any other person telling him that his toxicity is, what got him demoted. He knows the actual and full reason for his demotion and that's the most important thing.

Now pls stop posting the same shitty stuff about him.

Reaction score
shut the fuck up dan, daymon has put months in this server, and was probably the best staff member that this community had. Calling him out for being rich is really stupid and doesn't make any sense the fuck. Daymon has always good grounds on his argument, even tho he might have gone other ways to go around it. Call him toxic for being rich, while that has never affected him in a bad way in his duties, when you are the toxic one here. He is stating his mistakes here and you just come and ruin everything.

sorry for this mad comment.

Reaction score
Putting the problems me and you had aside for this one daymon.
You were an outstanding staff memeber performance wise and every thing you contributed to this community.
If u were a little less hostile at times with your replys, i couldve seen you in a better place then where u are now in the community.
Still a shame you were demoted