Demoted

Reaction score
Also

5bfe82d119f40102b58cc5646081c07b.png

Reaction score
Still annoyed at that warning you gave me! I am the world champion of Long jumps! How dare you.

Reaction score
Honestly though you'd be decent after handling a few of my sits. You made some silly mistakes though that you've obviously been punished for. Overall, in the future, I reckon you could reapply and get a decent staff career going if you're willing to take in the information regarding your demotion, which of course, it appears you're already beginning to do.

On the plus side you did manage to ban like a third of the active playerbase in your short time as staff, so I guess that means you got reports done, so overall, GG I guess.

Reaction score
You seemed like a great Guy When you got it, honestly I thought you were gonna be the most idiotic staff member that we've ever had. Sadly, I will still remain as this!

Sad to see it going down like this and it sucks cus I think you could've gone further if you just chose to not be a minge (excluding the Jimmy bit)

I think Jack deserves some kind of praise for making a thread about him Getting demoted and not resigning, for some reason people are too scared of being honest about it.

Reaction score
I think Jack deserves some kind of praise for making a thread about him Getting demoted and not resigning

Honestly, I don't see a point in lying about being demoted, people deserve to know if someone got demoted or resigned. So they feel their being heard aswell in complaints. Plus it's just not worth lying about.

Also my way to show, I know I fucked up.

Reaction score
@ibraaa You forget I still have a certain amount of Influence, being demoted doesn't mean you lose all influence and respect.