Leaving for real, no turning back.

Reaction score
Your RTU Stage Will go as it was, youre still at stage 2 and thanks.

Reaction score
I actually enjoy sport, well.. Some fx Badminton and wine orders idk English words for lol. But you're right

Reaction score
Already have 2 alt with gmod where one of then was on the server 2 years ago. Either way I'm not coming back I won't denie to ever come back cause things can change. That would probably most likely be between 6 months to a year though.

Reaction score
go on a break then and try out some other sports instead of leaving, completely, you don't have to play everyday to be a part of the community.

Reaction score
@Rhys :) Yeah, but if I start playing I can't stop again cause I have no life lol, that's one of the biggest reasons I stopped I need to get my life straight.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK thats what I said where balancing your real life and gaming is very important, limit your daily use of your computer or something to like an hour or 2, then go after that go outside with friends or even go spend time with family. If you're over 16 try and get a job, this will keep you occupied.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Left for 4 months when I had a gf and it was great. Good luck, coming from me, I've lived away from family from 8 months and you don't realise how much you'll miss little interactions. Tbf I miss my mom getting me up from school and college and having responsibility because when you live on your own its all down to you which makes it hard but its all a part of growing up. I think a lot if I wasnt on discord, TS metagaming what would my life be like with 8 hours a day of free time after I go to the gym, cook, read and study. Really I'd have my flatmates and friends from uni, unless I went home. Don't hesitate to come back but leave for the right reasons.