Denied detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make it so that Staff have to give reasons/detail to why something is denied. Sometimes they do but most often they don’t.

I recently made a ban appeal for someone and it was replied with “denied”, no more info. I went through a lot of other denied ones and none had any info on them. It would simply take the staff member 5 more seconds to simply state why they have come to this conclusion.

I’m not just talking about ban appeals, this applies to suggestions/ars/appeals and more.

Why should this be added? (pros): so that the community understand the reasons behind staff members decisions

What negatives could this have? (cons): none, to me it seems a very fair request that we are told why ideas/appeals/ads are denied.

Reaction score
Appeals are completely up to the staff member that banned you, there is no need for a reason to be presented.
Action Requests will sometimes have a reason provided if it's not blatant enough.

Reaction score
If some suggestions don't have a reason it is probably because the owners and development team aren't interested in that topic. They don't need to explain every little thing they don't like about it. They could just dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.