[DISCUSSION] 4.1 Follow the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 4.1 Follow the law
Your version of the rule: I mean my version is to allow the mayor to break certain laws since most Mayor's already do.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: I think this rule should be edited because I don't see why not the Mayor can be excluded from this law. Since the majority of people when they are mayor break rule 4.1 since they either are breaking law
4.4 General Misconduct in a Public Office
or sometimes:
6.5 Cooperation with the Orders of Law Enforcement Personnel
since they fail to comply with a lawful order in the radio which is normally something like "Mayor what is your current 10-20" when they are being searched for as they have broken law 4.4.

Also, I think this rule should be edited to exclude the Mayor because it will make role-playing as the Mayor a lot more fun but might also affect the PD a little since the Mayor no longer has to tell them their 10-20 even though most of the time this never happens anyway.

Reaction score
Mayors have to follow the law, and i dont care how hard 50% taxes make you cry, its still completely legal for the mayor to raise sales tax as high as he wants it.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Can you not read? I am saying that I want the mayor to be exempt from a certain law. Where in the text does it say I have a problem with taxes?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Please don't reply if you haven't fully read the whole post and don't understand the idea of it. You got the bit right about the mayor being exempt but my post doesn't mention any negative things about tax.

Reaction score
Mango I am saying make it official that the Mayor is exempt since no one enforces it. It's not already official since it's not included in the rule.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.