[DISCUSSION] Being able to work off old bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Being able to work off bans that were from a long time ago.

Description: A lot of people, if not all people got a ban in their sweater vest days. Their are a lot of rules and when they are something new to you they are hard to remember and can easily be broken. The idea is that their could be some sort of way of working off warning/bans that have happened in the long past.

Pros:
-
People who have been playing for a long time (like me 4 years) are of course going to rack up bans it's almost impossible with the amount of rules their are, this is going to affect how long you are banned for and will cause the ban to be longer with this idea you will not have to worry about how long you've been playing for and how you need to be very careful (Believe it or not this may limit people experience as they might be cautious about doing a lot of things).

-Sweater vest bans like described in the description they are a pain when you look back on them and regret how stupid you were and how you should have read the rules and followed them strictly and not gone around acting like call of duty characters, these also affect how long the ban will be and the difference between whether you are going to get warned or banned even if you have changed your ways up to recent time. (I look like a complete minge when i got 5 bans almost 4 years ago)

- Accidents do happen and when people are changed they will always have that one thing which they didn't realize they were doing, on their record. If they've learned from their mistakes why not take that off their record so it doesn't negatively affect them in the future.

Cons: [list of negative aspects]

- Could be abused for example if you got loads of bans and then you act nice to a staff member and get them earned off so that you can have a clean record so you can start breaking rules again.

Reaction score
Generally, if you have bans which are a couple of years old, they won't really decide the outcome of a rule break (ban length) I don't think we need this for the reason stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.