Discussion of rule 3.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello peeps!

So i would like to discuss 3,19. it´s apparently against the rules to flee from the police for a smaller ticket. Let me give an example.

You drive over from red light, and the police saw it and try and pull you over. and you really dont wanna get that 1-2k ticket. and you try and escape it. of course the police would just find your car later. but you stil wanna take the chance.

I dont know why it´s against the rules to flee from smaller tickets, in my opinion it should be in game matter. i dont see the reason to give out warnings/ban for doing so. it´s very common in my country atleast. and im pretty sure in every other country. that people drive away, to not get a ticket.

Iknow you can risk prison and maybe i lose control of car and kill myself. all that kinda stuff, but it would make it more realistic in my opinion.

Share your thoughts below. hopefully few of you are with me. if not please let me know why.

Reaction score
It breaks law 6.9 and instead of getting a fine for a traffic offence you are risking a jail sentance instead. It's just pointless, you may aswell take the fine instead of taking a bigger punishment over what initially is around a $1000 ticket, which isn't even a lot of money. Not only that but if you were allowed to do this, people with fast cars would just not give a fuck about any tickets and would drive off everytime they are about to get one, it would become a very annoying thing.

Reaction score
The reason it is against the rules (To do what you described. Its actually 3.4) is because why would you risk being put in jail and getting a even larger ticket. By evading from a ticket, for example 1-2k, you instantly jump your punishment up to 5 years + 4k ticket along with whatever you were pulled over for. Why not just pay the ticket and risk nothing.

d54429d9ad.png

Reaction score
The thing is if people attempt to run away from tickets, it evolves into all sorts of complicated situations.
Let's say that I don't want to pay 500 dollars for running a red light. I run away and succesfully manage to temporarily evade the cops. Now, because I don't want to get a jail sentence of 5+ years, I will then start killing said cops when they are about to arrest me due to the fact I don't want to serve 5 years in jail. Now I have people moaning over the fact that they were killed over what was a minor offence and it is not fun for the recieving party which now has to wait 5 minutes for respawn all because I did not want to pay 500 dollars.
It's counterproductive, illogical and not fun to allow this in a gamemode which is supposed to mimic realism, but to an enjoyable extent.

And as Walker said, perhaps it is rule 3.4 you're thinking about.

Reaction score
After some thoughts from u guys, i guess i can see the meaning in it. please lock and move this thanks.

Reaction score
Can I just say that I do kinda want it edited.
But that's mainly because I want a reason to get into a dank police chase.
Just my opinion tho, pretty stupid reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.