Removal Of Skype Metagaming Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just because you want to make this server a serious RP server doesn't mean you remove my rights to free will, as a citizen of the UK, we are a free country, which means I can use skype whenever I want, you cant take this away from me. Im requesting the removal of the rule because its against the International rights to free will!

Reaction score
The rule doesn't say you can't use skype at all, you can stay in skype with your friend and talk about OOC information but you may not use skype as a form of communication for things that should be said in character.

Reaction score
I don't think in the UK Human rights list is "On PERPHEADS Garry's Mod server they must let them use skype!

Reaction score
I have to say, this post made me lol. As noted, the purpose of this rule is not to prohibit your use of Skype in a general sense, it is to prohibit you using Skype as a means of giving information about your characters life that is separate than the world in which s/he lives. So you are free to use Skype however/whenever you so choose, you just are not allowed to be giving any information that would benefit you or anyone else via it. Also about this violating international law, truth is, there is no such thing, freedom of speech is not guaranteed anywhere, just ask Russia or China for example.

Besides, the UK has a number of restrictions on freedoms that you may be unaware of, so I suggest you first read up on what exactly they allow and disallow. Clearly being on a game server that frowns upon your use of a third party tool that could be used to gain an advantage is not covered. Anyways, all that aside, thanks for giving me an easy laugh.

Reaction score
Well, you can use it to just have a chat, like:
Oh what did you do yesterday, how was school, who is that nub in /help chat wtf he doesnt know how to open his inventory.
But
You cannot for example:
HELP IM BEING MUGGED IN THE BATHROOM OF SLUMS 4, GUYS NAMES ARE BOB WILLIS AND WILLIS BOB!
That there is the meta of meta and is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.