Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Jack P

Your Steam Name: A1L
Your In-game Name: Schneider Ficklestein
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5442004

Why were you banned?: 1.5 - User leaked a community members IP address
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Rule 1.5 literally states "These details must be respected and not shared throughout the community in game, the forums, PERPheads TS3, or steam chat.", at no point was this involved with the PERPHeads Community at all, this was done in a private discord group chat, and it wasn't meant as malicious or anything, we were in a call and I was pissing around with LilChicken, after posting his "apparent ip" in the discord chat, he checked and he said it wasn't even his, let alone this has literally nothing to do with this community, I don't really care I got banned for 3 months, but the ban itself is just bullshit in everyway, including the fact of the AR itself. I understand people have apparently been banned for this before but unsure about their situation, but this has literal 0 things to do with the community, except it being apparently a community member whose hardly even active in the community except being on a current 6 month ban for 1.5 themselves. In no way this was malicious or to hurt them in anyway. During the call, he was talking about making an AR in which I replied no balls do it, in which we went away from the conversation since it was petty as fuck, then around 30 minutes later, he decided to make the AR and I guess wasn't taking it down, although after I was banned posted in the shoutbox that he wanted to get me banned, this is the most pettiest shit ever. It was a literal meme and still once again, had 0 involvement with PERPHeads. If this ban can at-least just be looked over since this is just stupid in my own opinion, I admit I did post an apparent "old ip" into a private discord group chat, but I don't understand how this has anything to do with this except him being a Community Member, yet it having no involvement necessarily.

No evidence provided since it literally isn't required, but the fact how I got a ban for a literal joke and not even malicious or anything, I don't believe I even broke the rule itself, nothing to do with this community at all lmfao.

Additional Comment(s): N/A
Evidence (Required for all server bans): N/A

Reaction score
Accepted

The IP you posted was a dynamic IP that has probably been used by a number of different people. It is no longer in use by LilChicken and can not be used to identify him or any other previous holder of it.

@McGlinchy @Madda @Samuel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.