Votes: 27 84.4%
  • leave

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this post is for the reason for me to understand the community opinion on me as a player i keep messing up and failing to keep the rules in my brain so this is more of a poll would u as community like me to leave so i don't keep messing the rp up for all of u?

i would like to overall say i love this community but feel lonely sometimes due having no org

Reaction score
No one wants you to leave, breaking rules happens, getting banned or getting a warning is pretty much part of the game. You shouldn't leave over this, or over people having an opinion about you. You be you, play how you want.

Reaction score
i can assure you people dont hate you mate just try to stay out of trouble and join a org and get that money up boy

Reaction score
There's a stern difference between you attaining a lot of bans and you being unpopular amongst the community. Few people here are on personal terms, And most people, regardless on how they treat you in game and on the forums don't actively hate you.

Its also worth noting that few people here are success stories by any accounts or means and that anyone's opinion on you here does not matter nor does it directly affect you anymore than you'll allow it.

I too once felt I was unpopular here, but my evidence for this was people would actively let me know that in every way, shape or form. I never allowed it to affect me on a personal level.

Breaking in game rules is hardly the crime of the century and not once have you ever decided to do something to someone outside the server as a form of revenge, something I've seen grown ass men do to literal children in the past, so on that account, your rulebreaks DEFINITELY don't make you a bad person, nor are you seen as one by anyone worth taking personal criticism for.

At the end of the day, leaving will be YOUR Choice, not the communities. If you want to play here, do it, who cares if people don't want you here? You'll find in life people may try and talk you out of what you want to do for their own reasons, never let that stop you. Disregard society, Become Sigma.

Reaction score
With the people on the metagaming discord with th13 I am on a first name basis and we know eachothers address or number incase we need help on perp

Reaction score
damn I got 25 bans and im still here, nobody follows the rules anyways

Reaction score
Its different in regards to friendship groups. Few if any friendship groups make up any significant fraction of the overall community, so I stand by my point that few people are on personal basis's with one another here.

Status
Not open for further replies.