How do you eat oranges?

• Fruit only

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Fruit and the peel too

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
  • Staff
None of y’all eat marmalade or Chinese food bro……

Reaction score
This is the result of a shower thought practiced in real life D:

Reaction score
Jar of marmalade with small strips of peel in it a bit different then taking a fucking chomp out of the side of an orange without peeling it
No I peel it but eat the skin too lol.

Reaction score
No I peel it but eat the skin too lol.
i'm confused, you already go through the effort of peeling it, but then decide lets eat it? Thought you at it as a whole cause you're too lazy to peel lol.

Reaction score
i'm confused, you already go through the effort of peeling it, but then decide lets eat it? Thought you at it as a whole cause you're too lazy to peel lol.
Why let the peel go to waste? If I’m eating an orange and can’t save the peel for cooking or whiskey then I eat what I feel is fine to do and compost the rest.

Reaction score
Do you eat oranges and similar fruits peeled or not??? I eat oranges and tangerines with the skin on because it’s a bit spicy and full of flavour + it contrasts nicely with the actual fruits taste.
yeah uhh remember what I said about your trip over the atlantic? yea...

Reaction score
the outside peel of any fruit is quite aromatic, which is why you get things like lemon zest or orange zest

Unfortunately, eating the entirety of the rind (the white bit under the skin) is very unpleasant, bitter and generally not a fun experience, so I think that's a bit strange to do so, mr Benj

also i dont freeze milk any more and have been milk-frozen free for 3 years!