Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

STEAM NAME: Dommy / CiniJones

IN-GAME NAME: Dommy Doman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:119480682

upload_2017-1-12_19-7-16-png.1931

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I aspire to be an enforcer because ever since I joined in early 2016 I decided to hang around with my real life friends MrLewis and MrAaron and they shown me around and told me how to actually play properly and not break rules, I have only 3 warnings on record in 6th months which is in my opinion pretty good for a player who has never owned Garry's mod and only played Xbox since I got introduced to gaming, ever since I joined the server I have been active every day and extremely involved within the server and the staff team. I am well known to a majority of the players and also help new people out who are struggling.

I am sorry that I have been innactive its for the simple reason that my computer was broken and that I could not start it because of the RAM and Hard-drive however this does not affect my rule knowledge.

Another time while I was innactive it was because I was in Poland, I am back now however.

upload_2017-1-12_19-7-16-png.1933

I believe that I'm a worthwhile candidate for enforcer because believe it or not I have 0 bans on record and only 3 warnings which is incredible to my eyes, I may have not been as active on the forums because I'm coming to terms of knowing how to use it and MrLewis and MrAaron are teaching me the basics, I also have been watching many forum situations to see how people react and respond to give me a general idea.

Also I know this may not count but I'm 1/2 Polish meaning that I could interpret from players who struggle to read or understand English and try and help them abide by the rules, I know most non English players get banned but hey its worth a shot right.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am, I will also be more active too even if my activity isn't suitable for you.

upload_2017-1-12_19-7-16-png.1932

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No thank you

REQUIREMENTS:
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓ 3 Weeks.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓ Last month.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓ Yes I do.

You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓ I have a fully functioning headset which is clear.

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ I do.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.