Dommy Doman's first application for Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-1_21-13-52.png
STEAM NAME: Dommy / Cini

IN-GAME NAME: Dommy Doman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:119480682

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I aspire to be an enforcer because ever since I joined in early 2016 I decided to hang around with my real life friends MrLewis and MrAaron and they shown me around and told me how to actually play properly and not break rules, I have only 3 warnings on record in 6th months which is in my opinion pretty good for a player who has never owned Garry's mod and only played Xbox since I got introduced to gaming, ever since I joined the server I have been active every day and extremely involved within the server and the staff team. I am well known to a majority of the players and also help new people out who are struggling.

I believe that I'm a worthwhile candidate for enforcer because believe it or not I have 0 bans on record and only 3 warnings which is incredible to my eyes, I may have not been as active on the forums because I'm coming to terms of knowing how to use it and MrLewis and MrAaron are teaching me the basics, I also have been watching many forum situations to see how people react and respond to give me a general idea.

I know I may hang round with MrAaron or anyone else but this doesn't effect my play style, I don't do what he does nor would I, I get on with what I need to do, I believe if I did achieve the rank of Enforcer I would put all my time and day into doing my duties because I'm active in-game and since joining I have achieved 3 weeks, I first joined in 6th March which you know is pretty impressive for a new person, that almost beats most veteran players.

Also I know this may not count but I'm 1/2 Polish meaning that I could interpret from players who struggle to read or understand English and try and help them abide by the rules, I know most non English players get banned but hey its worth a shot right.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am, I will also be more active too even if my activity isn't suitable for you.
a2f942bd509c8ac418f610f20e9a434f.png
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No thank you.

REQUIREMENTS:
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 3 Weeks.
  1. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Last month.
  1. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes I do.
  1. You must have access to and use a microphone. I have a fully functioning headset which is clear.
  1. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I do.

Reaction score
You are a very active player but I only see you in brief situations. I've seen you help new players and very little people do this. I've seen you show your rule and law knowledge and they're impeccable! A huge +Support from me

Reaction score
+Support.
In my opinion Dommy is all around a friendly guy and his one of a kind, his not one of those people who will walk up to you and say "fuck off" and be like "hi" the next day, his oner of the most loveable players of all time. His new and doesn't bend the rules or break them other than his first weeks here. Although Dominic is my real life friend I'm not sticking up for him or trying to be biased, I'm just stating the truth about him. Knowing him from years after him selling his Lucozades in school to by his computer this guy is a legend and you won't regret it.
13336452_1819530278275740_1639197476_n.png

Reaction score
+Support

Dommy is one of the nicest people i have met. He only has 3 warnings and no bans, in my opinion he is more than capable of this role. He is constantly helping people in character with things. Their is not a bad word to say about him as a person.

Reaction score
+Support

Dommy is a great friend, he follows the rules and is an all round nice guy. I would love to see him accepted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ae33f8b73d4d4303bfcf610d132ec895.png

These are the only things you have posted in the forums. I never see you playing as a cop, I never see you in the help chat, I never see you anywhere except in game when I see you with aaron or just you walking around with your expensive car. You haven't shown anything in my opinion on why they should choose you as an enforcer.
Just because you have 0 bans and 3 warnings it doesn't mean that you can enforce the rules. I myself have 0 bans and warnings and I know that I do not have the ability to enforce the rules at a state where I can become an enforcer.
A big -Support from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I rarely support Enforcer applications (because, shell) but Dommy has shown me and other players that he is capable of being an Enforcer. Due to his friendly nature (You're so cheerful and lovely c: ) he can go along well with other people and handle situations quite nicely. You only have 3 warnings on record but you have learnt from your mistakes and never see you do anything wrong anymore and you'd be capable of enforcing the rules to your surroundings. I really hope that they give you a chance to be an Enforcer as you're the perfect candidate along with @Sgt.James, I wish you (And James, du Pflaume c: ) best of luck with your application!

M

Reaction score
Dommy comes across as a highly broken and lost individual, but I think he would make a good enforcer. He is highly observant of the rules and gets on well with a lot of the community, as well as being very active.

Reaction score
Dommy comes across as having very underdeveloped social skills, and seems to have very little direction in the way he lives his life. However he does a fair job of observing the server rules and tends to adhere to them, whilst maintaining high activity on the server.

Reaction score
  1. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Last month.

You have a warning from the 12th of May, which is less than a month ago. You know the details of the situation in this was issued. I will still look into it as quickly as possible if you decide to upload footage of your POV.

As for your application, I will not come with any statement as I tend not to do so.

Reaction score
+Support. Dommy is a great person. He is always helping people out and is also very kind and polite. Not to mention the fact that he has never got mad/angry, he always stays calm in high tension situations.
Good luck Dommy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dommy you are a very respectfull and calm guy with a really good temper im not active on teamspeak at all but if i am i always see you being on it.Both your rule and law knowledge is good enough to be able to enforce them your mic is also very good and clear and you not going cop or not being that active/responsive on the forums doesent mean shit its a +support from me

Kay

Reaction score
I have to admit here , I think that Dommy would be a good candidate to the staff team!
He's always active on TS , but I don't see him IG a lot , but lately Ive been seeing him around quite a bit and his rule knowledge is excellent! He is friendly and overall a really funny guy!
Good Luck!
Ill be Supporting his Enforcer app!

Reaction score
Wow dommy..... I never knew this day would come. Where do I begin? Dommy is a outstanding role player, I have role played with dommy recently due to @MrAaron introducing me to Dommy and I have been close with him since. Dommy is not cop very much but he sure does know the laws very well. Dommy is very active and overall a friendly guy. Dommys knowledge of the rules is pretty amazing, if there are no staff online or even if there is staff online Dommy is one of the first people I go to if I am unsure on a rule. I think Dommy is perfect for the role and deserves a position on the staff team.

#Dommy4Enforcer

Good luck Dommy I honestly hope you get a chance on the staff team.

-Wolfjie

// phone

Reaction score
+Support

I personally didn't think much of you beforehand, and made the assumption that you were one of those typical players who grow all day and then drive around in their million dollar cars, however lately after playing with you more often I have seen a different side of that.

You are willing to try all different kinds of RP, and use great RP skills when doing so. Your knowledge of the rules is not something I have witnessed yet, however from seeing others replies I assume its fairly good. You are active on the server, however one thing I might add is to become a little more active on the forums.

Overall I think you would make a great candidate for enforcer, and I look forward to seeing how it goes for you.

Good luck :)

MattIs

+ Support - Dommy is a laid back guy and I have with great confidence the understanding of how he'd peform. He's calm, attentive and could handle Administrative Situations with ease.

Maybe dommy could lower the autism count in the staff team.
It was a prank jeez.

Reaction score
-Support
Dommy, although you're a really nice guy, you just aren't active enough on the forums and TS, and I've never seen you in help chat. You've only really posted 2 things on the forums, which just shows how active you are on them.
Basically the same reason as @lelios1
You aren't active enough, in my opinion, to be a member of the staff team.
Also, as @Minilarro says, you apparently have a warning which was given within the last 30 days, which means you don't meet the requirements. Wether it's false or not isn't important, if it's false then dispute it with valid evidence.
But for now= You need to be more active on the forums, TS, and Help Chat. You also need to wait a few more days because right now you don't meet the needed requirements.

User0

-Support in my view you are on the server but you aren't helping anyone and your current activity on the forums and TeamSpeak should be increased. Get known more or else people won't recognize you. Possible become police officer and patrol with supervisors or staff?

Deleted member 5920

Before I got unbanned I had no clue who you were and I was on forums and Ts3 quite a bit. Isn't really a support either way just some feedback on why you need to be active on both, as some players might just not meet you ingame that much. Anyway GL.

Reaction score
An overall nice and friendly guy. I have not personally seen Dommy break server rule. Your activity on the server goes above what is expected of staff members.
I do however see a problem with that warning you recieved three weeks ago. (Wether it's valid or not, this is not the place for that discussion, make a dispute if you feel it's wrongly given)
Also your activity on the forums is clearly lacking as can be seen from your current forum account (Don't know if you have two accounts or whatnot)

So unfortunately for now, I'm not going to be supporting your application.

Good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.