Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
nutrient10

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63141227

IN-GAME NAME:
Alex Mills

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

It has now been around 9 months since my departure from the staff team in the second half of February earlier this year. Although I initially planned to be a Helper for quite a while before deciding whether or not to go for Enforcer again, it has always been a goal of mine to reapply for the role of Enforcer at some point in the future regardless and as I currently feel that I am ready to take on the role again, I personally don’t see a reason to delay my inevitable application for the role.

Over the past 5 months or so I have been the most active I have ever been during my time within this community and corresponding to what I said in my most recent Enforcer Application, I feel that I would best be able to utilise my activity, knowledge and experience within this community in the staff team. As a result of this, I would be able to use my previous experience as well as my high level of activity to help keep an active presence on the server and to assist in dealing with reports and other moderation duties. Although my total report count from when I was previously moderator isn’t as high as it could have been due to some activity issues throughout the initial phases of the pandemic, my handle to close time when dealing with reports was always very efficient and I believe this, combined with my current excellent level of activity and experience, will allow me to perform the duties of an enforcer/moderator to a much higher standard than I ever have before.

Lastly, I have always taken pleasure in helping others and generally enforcing the concepts of right and wrong. While I have always done this to the best of my ability as a normal user, as well as currently as a Helper, I believe I can use my previous experience and current skills to take this to a higher level where I can once again assist in moderating the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Previous Accepted Staff Applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.40058/
https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.44781/
https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-helper-application.47229/

I had been a staff member for about one year since my first Enforcer Application was accepted and for a short period of time after my second Enforcer Application before I was demoted following a situation where I was given the rank of event staff. Despite the reasons behind my demotion, it had absolutely nothing to do with the role of Enforcer and was due to negligence and not due to any malicious intent. I have, in my opinion, always performed my duties as a staff member to a high standard despite some activity issues due to the pandemic.

As well as this, due to inactivity at the end of my first year as a staff member, I decided it would be best to step down to Helper instead of resigning completely or waiting until I get demoted. This way I wasn't bound by strict activity requirements but I was still in a position where I could continue to help players whenever I was able to. After repairing my activity, I then applied for the role of Enforcer again and was shortly accepted.

These previous roles have granted me a plethora of skills, knowledge and experience throughout my time as staff which will enable me to continue applying these qualities to my duties as an Enforcer if I am to be accepted.

Feedback since my last Enforcer Application

When I requested feedback after my last Enforcer Application was rejected, I was told that the administration team believed that I applied too soon, more specifically, too soon after my previous Helper Application was accepted. Although I did initially intend to stay as a Helper for a while longer, at the time I believed I was ready to apply for Enforcer, however, it is completely fair that they wanted me to give it some more time. Lastly, I was told that other than this they don’t really have any concerns about my conduct, etc. and was advised to reapply after about a month. I have ensured that I have given things some more time as a month has passed now and have continued to maintain an active presence on the server whilst also fulfilling the duties of Helper to the best of my ability.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Thank you for reading my application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.