tfu limet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
put limet for tfu
like the cops when thear is 10 or less on server maximum 4 slot

maximum tfu slot is 6 and maximum officers slot is 16 (as i remmber if the server get 70) lets say there is 4 slot 1 of thise slots can go tfu 16/6 = 3 so for every 4 1 of thise slots can go tfu

Why should this be added? (pros):less zerging sometime there be 5 slots 3 of them be tfu ( 1 tfu have 2 people health )

What negatives could this have? (cons):
if there was 10 people on server 6 of them are friends and they raided bank it Probably be hard bc it will be 3 cops and 1 tfu

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
put limet for tfu
like the cops when thear is 10 or less on server maximum 4 slot

maximum tfu slot is 6 and maximum officers slot is 16 (as i remmber if the server get 70) lets say there is 4 slot 1 of thise slots can go tfu 16/6 = 3 so for every 4 1 of thise slots can go tfu

Why should this be added? (pros):less zerging sometime there be 5 slots 3 of them be tfu ( 1 tfu have 2 people health )

What negatives could this have? (cons):
if there was 10 people on server 6 of them are friends and they raided bank it Probably be hard bc it will be 3 cops and 1 tfu
Cops are meant to have a slight advantage of criminals, you guys already get a way better arsenal of weapons and explosives. I know I haven't played much but I don't think there is any need to change it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
you love to make suggestions when you see things are going to be made slightly harder for you don't you? cops are meant to have a slight advantage of criminals, you guys already get a way better arsenal of weapons and explosives. I know I haven't played much but I don't think there is any need to change it
(slight advantage) i hope if it was slight advantage

you understand;) me anyway i hope to see you soon on the server :)

Reaction score

what? cops are meant to have an advantage over criminals. please elaborate what you mean by "you understand me" because I clearly don't

Reaction score
16/6 is not 3... It's 2.66666666667. This suggestion doesn't make any sense and the structure doesn't help either. You criminals already have somewhat of an advantage being able to use whatever weapon you want.

Reaction score

I agree with @Josef here, we are meant to have a slight advantage, even then, you have every weapon in the game and every explosive at your disposal.

Reaction score
16/6 is not 3... It's 2.66666666667. This suggestion doesn't make any sense and the structure doesn't help either. You criminals already have somewhat of an advantage being able to use whatever weapon you want.
one of the crim mains is just going to respond with 'bUt wE hAve tO pAy fOr OuRs aNd yOu DOnT"

Reaction score
I can't remember how exactly it functions but iirc something like this is already implemented, right? And there's also TFU policy limiting the number of people that can be geared up, excluding life threatening events

Reaction score
bro 5 and higher u round up come on

Reaction score
near to a number 2.6 = 3 not sure if they call it like that anyway i hope you study it because idk how to explain
yes we can use any gun we want but we lose it do you lose your gun or pay for it ?

Reaction score
near to a number 2.6 = 3 not sure if they call it like that anyway i hope you study it because idk how to explain
yes we can use any gun we want but we lose it do you lose your gun or pay for it ?
you say TFU is zerging yet aren't the criminals the one always zerging together?

Reaction score
this is a horrible idea most cop's carry a m9 or glock 17 lets be honest with crims having barat 50 cals and fucking laser beam ak47's tfu is needed and shouldnt be limited as it'd ruin any advantage the police have

Reaction score
As it stands, 1 TFU can go on-duty for every 2 cop slots. This applies up until the 12th cop slot. Beyond 12 cops, the limit is still 6. If I read your post correctly, you're proposing the ratio be changed to 1 TFU per 4 cop slots which seems far too low considering the fact that there are also policies in place that restrict TFU deployment as well as the fact that 2 major nerfs have already hit TFU. Those being the pretty low SWAT Van health and removal of TFU Head Armour.

Also, before anyone says it, by no means am I a cop main, recently I have been trying to be a more active criminal as well. I used to play criminal all the time, even during periods where restrictions were similar to now and never had an issue with it

Reaction score
As it stands, 1 TFU can go on-duty for every 2 cop slots. This applies up until the 12th cop slot. Beyond 12 cops, the limit is still 6. If I read your post correctly, you're proposing the ratio be changed to 1 TFU per 4 cop slots which seems far too low considering the fact that there are also policies in place that restrict TFU deployment as well as the fact that 2 major nerfs have already hit TFU. Those being the pretty low SWAT Van health and removal of TFU Head Armour.
If only I could rate this winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.