Driving Instructors -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Fred.
This might be a good idea, but it takes long to code everything also my idea was Driving Instructors.
You need a specific car like the Ferrari Spider (Not TDM).

First of all you need to earn this rank by applying on the forums for the rank.
There is some requirements -
You need to have 1 week playtime.
You need to have Driving level 5.
You need a Ferrrai Spider.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now the tag. Under your name with a small size it says Driving Instructor

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The features for a Driving Instructor:
He can give a license if you passed the test (it's a tour around the map, following the city laws, speed limits signs etc)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

You need to pay $5000 in-game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This might help get people driving better.
Hope you like my idea, this could be awesome!

-Fred

Reaction score
There shouldn't be a job coded for this. If someone wants to do this business, he can just start his own business and RP it out.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
There shouldn't be a job coded for this. If someone wants to do this business, he can just start his own business and RP it out.
Okay, thanks for your opinion.

Reaction score
This thread is very similar to http://perpheads.com/forum/server/ideas-bug-reports/3576-drivers-license although you're proposing a job for it, which, let's be hoenst if it requires a Ferarri Spider, no one will every have. But more to the point, it's not that licenses are a bad idea in an overall sense in which it would help RP, but to restrict driving by it, no way. Additionally, I have some ideas which would in a sense restrict cars people can have in a better way than just "you must have X playtime".

However I will give an idea that maybe you will support, as it is right now tickets cost $1,000 each, so how about we bump that up to $2,000 but you can go to an NPC and buy a "license" item from for $5,000 which if you have it on you, you only have to pay the original $1,000. But licenses will only last for something like a week, so if you think you'll get 6 tickets in that time, it'd be to your advantage to buy. None of that is concrete so numbers/times may change, but I will say, since most server's tickets are only like $250 people still park wherever, so I'm glad generally speaking people try to park carefully on ours. But I do get tired of seeing government vehicles which scatter the streets sometimes. Like medics that roll up to a scene and instead of parking off to the side, they jump out in the middle of the street almost killing their character if they haven't stopped fully. Then forgetting where their ambulance seems to be, so it never gets moved. While I'll say "That's what roadcrew is for." they don't seem to move vehicles where they should. Like government vehicles should only go off to the side to stop blocking traffic if it is not parked there for a specific situation at that time.

Anyways there's my counter proposal on this before I go on a rant about other subjects.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n5619 said:
This thread is very similar to http://perpheads.com/forum/server/ideas-bug-reports/3576-drivers-license although you're proposing a job for it, which, let's be hoenst if it requires a Ferarri Spider, no one will every have. But more to the point, it's not that licenses are a bad idea in an overall sense in which it would help RP, but to restrict driving by it, no way. Additionally, I have some ideas which would in a sense restrict cars people can have in a better way than just "you must have X playtime".

However I will give an idea that maybe you will support, as it is right now tickets cost $1,000 each, so how about we bump that up to $2,000 but you can go to an NPC and buy a "license" item from for $5,000 which if you have it on you, you only have to pay the original $1,000. But licenses will only last for something like a week, so if you think you'll get 6 tickets in that time, it'd be to your advantage to buy. None of that is concrete so numbers/times may change, but I will say, since most server's tickets are only like $250 people still park wherever, so I'm glad generally speaking people try to park carefully on ours. But I do get tired of seeing government vehicles which scatter the streets sometimes. Like medics that roll up to a scene and instead of parking off to the side, they jump out in the middle of the street almost killing their character if they haven't stopped fully. Then forgetting where their ambulance seems to be, so it never gets moved. While I'll say "That's what roadcrew is for." they don't seem to move vehicles where they should. Like government vehicles should only go off to the side to stop blocking traffic if it is not parked there for a specific situation at that time.

Anyways there's my counter proposal on this before I go on a rant about other subjects.
Also i was more thinking about, you do not park in the middle of the raid in real life. Then you have to pass a test if you want a license. If you don't park properly or drive like crazy, then your license should be removed and you can't spawn your vehicle before you have got a license again. The driving instructors needs a Ferrari Spider.
I really don't want people drive like crazy, becuase irl people don't do that. This server needs max RP.

as it is right now tickets cost $1,000 each, so how about we bump that up to $2,000[QUOTE/] That is a good idea, it might help.

-Fred

Reaction score
As Ruby said, It would be good to have someone earn a living off of this. Aka a job xD

Status
Not open for further replies.