Server Suggestion Earning off your ban timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Earning off your ban timer
Suggestion Description: Allow a banned user to join the server with restricted access to everything BUT is spawned in as a desk employee. This employee will be frozen behind the desk and replacing one of the CH's desk employees, If the user does not do the actions required the ban gets extended!

You could also make it so they could only be a TAXI driver. with all the money they earn going to random sweaters that are on the server!

Why should this be added?:
- Give banned people a chance to show change. Would be more of a punishment if they can join and do fuck all ;)

What negatives could this have?:
- NONE! that I can think of.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
I understand the point of it and I get why people would think it's a good idea but idk how useful it would be, the person should be restricted from voice, chat and everything. He should just be able to hear stuff and not be able to communicate with other players at all!

Reaction score
cons might be 1-giving sweaters free money might not be good 2-might be hard to code 3-there are probably more banned people than NPC's
but i like the idea of giving banned people a chance to prove themselves via doing boring stuff but again would be debatable which bans should be earned off and which ones shouldn't

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer it if this concept was applied to jailed people as 'community service' to reduce their sentence.

Reaction score
Make our minecraft server official and use that as a way for banned users to reintroduce themselves to the community and interact with people to show they changed. o_O o_O

Reaction score
Make our minecraft server official and use that as a way for banned users to reintroduce themselves to the community and interact with people to show they changed. o_O o_O
Bro uses any chance he gets to advertise the Minecraft server

Reaction score
Another con is banned people occupying slots that could be used by people that are actually playing

Reaction score
Another con is banned people occupying slots that could be used by people that are actually playing
Just sounds like its getting the server rank up for me and another reason for the que server to come back

Reaction score
Which is easily solvable, by kicking the banned user(s) if the server meets X amount of players on the server

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Just sounds like its getting the server rank up for me and another reason for the que server to come back
fr bring back the queue server. I honestly back this suggestion 100%

Which is easily solvable, by kicking the banned user(s) if the server meets X amount of players on the server
Or this ^^^^^^^

Some of you look at these suggestions and don't think of the positive and only think of the negative

Status
Not open for further replies.