Elaborate rule 7.2 please

Reaction score
I want an answer from whoever made the rule, which I guess might be Fredy.
There has been some disagreements lately.

Reaction score
I think its a great rule otherwise you can just go to the bank and shoot the cops in the back whilst they are busy with the robbers.

Reaction score
It's kinda misleading. The admins tell you that you have to stay inside the bank under the whole robbery, while the rule clearly states that you must be in there when it starts, and nothing else.

Also, this discourages organized, thus effective, robberies, as 5 people stacked up inside the bank isn't really going to end well.
The problem with people covering the robber from outside the bank, was only when the police force were outnumbered, which happens rarely.

Reaction score
No the problem is that people from outside the bank randomly participate with the robbery and shoot the cops outside from behind, this rule is implemented to prevent that.

Reaction score
MazZ;n1019 said:
No the problem is that people from outside the bank randomly participate with the robbery and shoot the cops outside from behind, this rule is implemented to prevent that.

exactly!!!

Reaction score
Oh, so people who have a gun inside the bank when it gets robbed, automatically gets warranted aswell as the robber?

Can those people then run outside after the robbery has started, to cover from different angles?

Reaction score
Numse;n1021 said:
Oh, so people who have a gun inside the bank when it gets robbed, automatically gets warranted aswell as the robber?

Can those people then run outside after the robbery has started, to cover from different angles?

sure but they cant equip a gun after the robbery has started

Reaction score
Last question: What about snipers? I have seen Luke rob the bank, with 2 snipers positioned somewhere far from the bank.

Is this rule going to ruin this tactic? Since if they have to be in the bank at the start, they can't position themselves in time. Or is this an exception, since it wouldn't make much sense?

Reaction score
Numse said:
Last question: What about snipers? I have seen Luke rob the bank, with 2 snipers positioned somewhere far from the bank.

Is this rule going to ruin this tactic? Since if they have to be in the bank at the start, they can't position themselves in time. Or is this an exception, since it wouldn't make much sense?
Probably yeah

Reaction score
No.I think the rule is clear enough. All players participating in the robbery have to be in the Bank when the robbery starts.

Reaction score
Fredy;n1102 said:
No.I think the rule is clear enough. All players participating in the robbery have to be in the Bank when the robbery starts.

People sometimes think that having a sniper to "cover" the bank is appropriate, just to warn people; this is justified in this rule (BE INSIDE THE BANK)

Thanks.

Reaction score
is it allowed to start the heist with a sniper equipped in the bank and then quickly run across the street without unequiping it?