WE WANT THE BANK BACK

Reaction score
I really want to know when we can actually rob the bank again, at this point i'd rather have the old system that was actually functional
agree?

We haven't had an answer and its been months now.
@Fredy @Bolli @StephenPuffs @Xquality

I actually really enjoyed and at one time even made a payday crew which solely raided the bank and RP'd around it :(

Reaction score
You can still rob it, but you have to find the DD and pay a fortune and a half, and it isn't really worth it from what I heard

Reaction score
You can still rob it, but you have to find the DD and pay a fortune and a half, and it isn't really worth it from what I heard
you are misinformed. It has been bugged for months, It crashes the server half the time you do it so it has been disabled for ages.

Reaction score
since there has been a decrease in people basing and there isn't a lot of things to shoot apart from police and its hard finding a reason to shoot police bringing back the old bank system would be a great idea

Reaction score
Lets just say that there are probably other priorities that they are working on for the server, and they already have a limited amount of time to work on the server anyway. Yea, the bank system is a massive part of the server still, but finding bugs and fixing them isn't the easiest thing on earth to do.

The old system was shit anyway, nobody knew how to successfully make it so you shove money upon entering it and the money from it was garbage and basically payed back for the ammo that you used up. Although I'd much rather have a faulty bank robbery than one you aren't even allowed to do because it'll crash the server :(

atleast it'll be an alternative to growing
ResidentSleeper.png

Reaction score
I readded it for tomorrow.
I am not sure if the crashes have been resolved by the latest gmod update, so if it starts crashing again I will probably have to take it out again.
At this point I'd also like to point out that the crashes are not our fault, but rather a random crash (literally got nothing to do with the bank robbery) in gmod.

Reaction score
I readded it for tomorrow.
I am not sure if the crashes have been resolved by the latest gmod update, so if it starts crashing again I will probably have to take it out again.
At this point I'd also like to point out that the crashes are not our fault, but rather a random crash (literally got nothing to do with the bank robbery) in gmod.
THANK GOD, I can finally re-live my times defending the bankj