Server Suggestion Empty Bottle / Fillable Water Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Empty Bottle / Fillable Water Bottle
Suggestion Description: Make a Bottle That is fillable By Equipping it and left clicking the water and will fill it with ""Sea Water"" To Make it into normal water you cook it somehow and make it " Normal Water "

To Craft it i think this is how

"2x Chunks of plastic"

Why should this be added?:
- It Would Be Realistic

What negatives could this have?:
-

Reaction score
Yes please.
Let me purify water collected from the lake the same way I do for meth, and let me start my hydration empire. This could actually be really cool, depending on the costs of resources vs the cost of a normal filled water bottle from the store.

Reaction score
Make a Bottle That is fillable By Equipping it and left clicking the water and will fill it with ""Sea Water"" To Make it into normal water you cook it somehow and make it " Normal Water "
Why can’t we just, like, use a normal water source people would realistically drink from, like a tap or water dispenser? What benefit would having this feature to take water from the ocean and go through a convoluted process of making it drinkable just to maintain a basic stat and provide no further benefit?
To Craft it i think this is how

"2x Chunks of plastic"
This makes it 4x as valuable as the current bottle of water item that we have. As suggested, this item would only serve the purpose of drinking chemical table distilled sea water, seemingly with one use before needing to be refilled With more water using a convoluted system just to do something a $120 bottle of water already does.

GP

Reaction score

I'm sure we can find more interesting stuff to add depth to

Status
Not open for further replies.