Encounters/Experiences IRL with Police

Reaction score
Back in 2018 I got caught doing 81 in a 40 on a dual carriageaway at 6AM by a cameravan =( 6 points and £485 fine.

Couple of weeks back I was stopped by the police because they said I was racing another car in an industrial estate, I was merely overtaking him as he was going slower.. They let me of luckily..

Reaction score
  • 1st encounter I got stopped for speeding. The officer walked up to my car, said "Don't worry, it'll only be a ticket". I went 5kph over the limit...
  • 2nd encounter was 1 week after I got my A2 License. I tried to chase down my cousin's GSXR1000 with my petite CBR500R. He looked back, saw how far back I was and slowed down. Got clocked at 25kph over the limit, whilst before that he went 110kph over the limit.
  • 3rd, 4th, 5th I continously get pulled over for a DUI inspection.
  • 6th According to an unmarked car cop I was calling someone and holding my phone. Which is not true, since I was writing a message. It was at a red light though
  • 7th Went 15kph over the limit in a resedential area with my bike. Cop clocked me, I apologized. He felt sorry for me, called it in that the biker ran off and he didn't get a license plate. Motorcycle pursuits are not allowed anyways, ever since a dude got wrapped around a lightpole.

I probably missed some.
Fyi: Got my car license ~3 years ago and motorcycle license ~1.5 years ago

Reaction score
  • 1st encounter I got stopped for speeding. The officer walked up to my car, said "Don't worry, it'll only be a ticket". I went 5kph over the limit...
  • 2nd encounter was 1 week after I got my A2 License. I tried to chase down my cousin's GSXR1000 with my petite CBR500R. He looked back, saw how far back I was and slowed down. Got clocked at 25kph over the limit, whilst before that he went 110kph over the limit.
  • 3rd, 4th, 5th I continously get pulled over for a DUI inspection.
  • 6th According to an unmarked car cop I was calling someone and holding my phone. Which is not true, since I was writing a message. It was at a red light though
  • 7th Went 15kph over the limit in a resedential area with my bike. Cop clocked me, I apologized. He felt sorry for me, called it in that the biker ran off and he didn't get a license plate. Motorcycle pursuits are not allowed anyways, ever since a dude got wrapped around a lightpole.

I probably missed some.
Fyi: Got my car license ~3 years ago and motorcycle license ~1.5 years ago
You sound like a very bad boy lol

Reaction score
I was in morrisons and saw 2 armed police so my dumbass went up to them and got close to them and asked if I could have his taser I was like nearly in their face and because I am white they was laughing and joking and didn't shoot me.

This was in 2016 :)

Reaction score
I've had two different people call the police on me believing I was the Unabomber or a domestic terrorist lol. Most of my police encounters have been a simple stop and identification. Biggest trouble I've made for myself was a speeding and paraphernalia charge. :facepalm: I like cops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had my run ins for underage drinking, accused for vandalism, trespassing and random searches because I was "shady looking"

Most of this occurred regularly on a night out.

Reaction score
police-politie.gif

I have an encounter with myself almost daily!
same :/ im just american