[ENFORCER APP] 12PeterPie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: James Roberts

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55313535

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Because there has been many a time when I’m on and there is no member of staff on and when I’m walking around and basing I just see rule breakers everywhere people crossing the intersection breaking 3.21 and others like 3.4 , 3.14 and 3.22 the enforcer roll is a highly respected role on perpheads and other gaming community’s and would require a lot of time to get rid of rule breakers. The admins/enforcer’s word is final unless proven by a demo or video etc. I am a very friendly person all in all never had a single vac ban or a in game ban

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I was a co owner on a darkrp server what sadly got hacked then I became a developer on a serious rp server but there were to many inactive staff so I just left then I was a admin on my friends darkrp and when I'm on and there is no members of staff on the sever

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This is just in short what I can say I can do for this community I am a friendly player happy to help and I hope you enjoy reading.

CONTACT INFORMATION: [Ts] 12PeterPie [Skype] 12PeterPie [Steam] [PH] 12PeterPie

Reaction score
Same here, not very active on the forums and barely seen you In-Game. +/-- Support for now.

Reaction score
+Support You know the the rules, You are a very friendly player, And you act calm in situations.

Reaction score
-Support - You've copy and pasted this fro myour last Enforcer application which shows you're lazy when it come's to dedicating yourself to such a high end role on PERP, I've rarely seen you Enforce the rules ( Maybe due to the fact that i rarely speak to you anymore ). I Seriously think that you need to make yourself become more known on the server and you need to seriously make a fresh new application and show us that you have put as much effort into it as possiable!

Reaction score
You've got HUGE potential but I feel it's far too early since you're not as active as you should be.

Oppose

Reaction score
Known you for a while and I know you want this position and you do as much as possible to gain this rank. What I suggest you do is show people why you deserve this position and show your rule knowledge. Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
i dont think you are ready for beimng an enforcer (seen you ingame a lot) but like senlin said try to show people youre rule knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.