12PeterPie Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:James Roberts

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55313535

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have been stopping alot of people and they have been not following the new rules and old ones i belive that perpheads should be a rule break free instead of the constant threat of someone running you over or a cop who feels the need to ticket a car when it is seen
I have been helping some members of Ph For example I was Lt and i gatherd another information to demote a man when he was yelling and flaming in ooc so i asked him to come into the teamspeak channel and I sorted things with him now he knows why he was demoted and the reasons

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: I have been on a darkrp server but sadley it went to shits and got ddos

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:Yes i am

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:Not realy

CONTACT INFORMATION:12PeterPie steam name poke me on ts im normly online

Reaction score
You have only just resumed your activity, you don't have my support as of this.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I dealt with you a lot, back in the day - in the nicest way possible I don't feel you can really hold a position like this. You have 7 warnings on record, your grammar isn't amazing and overall you've just come back.

Wait it out, re-apply later.

Reaction score
Huge - Support, I've talked to you many times as a staff and off about you breaking the rules. Seeing as to you just returning, I feel as that you should not be a staff member, wait a bit and proove yourself in-game by being on-top of things whenever a rule breaker arises.

Reaction score
Hey

I haven't seen you on the server much, if actually any time. Therefor I am gonna give you a -Support as you haven't proven any worthy to me.

Reaction score
Neutral. Didn't meet you ingame, so I don't know how you roleplay and follow rules, but that application is too short for that important position like Enforcer position.

Reaction score
Seen you RP as a LT most of the times but I have my doudts that you are a good LT.

Get into TS and learn to RP please there are plenty of cops out there that can RP.

-Support there is no evidence saying that you would be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
You are friendly and nice guy but you aren't active enough on the server.
-Support if you want to become a staff member you need to be more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.