[ENFORCER] 12PeterPie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: James Roberts

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55313535

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Because there has been many a time when I’m on and there is no member of staff on and when I’m walking around and basing I just see minges everywhere people crossing the intersection breaking 3.21 and others like 3.4 , 3.14 and 3.22 the enforcer roll Is I highly respected role on perpheads and other gaming community’s and would require a lot of time to get rid of minges and other rule breakers. The admins/enforcer’s word is final unless proven by a demo or video etc. I am a very friendly person all in all never had a single vac ban or a in game ban

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I was a co owner on a darkrp server what sadly got hacked then I became a developer on a serious rp server but there were to many inactive staff so I just left then I was a admin on my friends darkrp and

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This is just in short what I can say I can do for this community I am a friendly player happy to help.

CONTACT INFORMATION: [Ts] 12PeterPie [Skype] 12PeterPie [Steam] [PH] 12PeterPie

Roj

Reaction score
12PeterPie;n31542 said:
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I was a co owner on a darkrp server what sadly got hacked then I became a developer on a serious rp server but there were to many inactive staff so I just left then I was a admin on my friends darkrp and

And.. ?

But anyways,
+support
Active
Nice
Good RPer
Active

Goodluck

Reaction score
- Support from me. It doesn't decribe you very well i have never seen you on the server. And you have to know that enforcers can't spectate nor have god mode so please don't make yourself to much about it, you seem like a bit too young for it too.:( Please think it through again and ask others about what Enforcers REALLY do.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
- Support from me. It doesn't decribe you very well i have never seen you on the server. And you have to know that enforcers can't spectate nor have god mode so please don't make yourself to much about it, you seem like a bit too young for it too.:( Please think it through again and ask others about what Enforcers REALLY do.
BTW, I doesn't seem like you always put the same age in a applycation. For example in your applycation for the "Saints" you said you are 13, here you say you are 12. Please, always put your real age on applycations

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
i know i had some shit about birth certificates with my mum and dad so i did not know around that time

Reaction score
Your in-game actions surprise me and you play well and have a decent rule knowledge. However, I think you need to prove yourself which is most likely why people don't feel you're ready yet. Come onto TeamSpeak a little more and make yourself known!

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is laughable. You are not ready for this, try and be more active, gain a presence, increase your level of RP and mature. This is a long shot mate, I would of saved your first app for when you're ready.

-support.

Reaction score
Im sorry bout -Support, You are definately not ready for this position.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Please be aware that to a certain extent, age does not matter, only maturity does. Thank you.

Reaction score
-Support The only time I have seen you on the server was today and it was in OOC chat. I suggest being more active both in-game and on the forums.

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
-Support The only time I have seen you on the server was today and it was in OOC chat. I suggest being more active both in-game and on the forums.
You, sir, are officially one of my favorite people in this community. Thank you for your greatness, and may your soul go on. Rock on, Le Fromage, Rock on, in the name of France. Let us have a minute of silence...

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
Someone is happy...

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
I have friends in high places it seems.

Trande

Le Fromage said:
I can hear the Panzers rolling again

Status
Not open for further replies.