[ENFORCER] 12PeterPie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel like the other guys, I don't think you are ready but when you are I think you have experience from the other servers you played in. And I wonder do you have a functioning mic? How long playtime? Write that in your next application!

/Blomman

Reaction score
Blomman said:
I feel like the other guys, I don't think you are ready but when you are I think you have experience from the other servers you played in. And I wonder do you have a functioning mic? How long playtime? Write that in your next application!

/Blomman
He does have a microphone and over 1 week. (He just told me on TS3).

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
-Support The only time I have seen you on the server was today and it was in OOC chat. I suggest being more active both in-game and on the forums.
PhlyTrikx, I'm not actually French ;-; I'm British, I drink at least a pint of tea a day, that's how British I am.

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
-Support The only time I have seen you on the server was today and it was in OOC chat. I suggest being more active both in-game and on the forums.
Trande, we're over that, that was years ago.

Trande

Le Fromage said:
Nuka, it took us 2 weeks. It's like a summer trip, so why not doing it again, you know?

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
I'm not worried about the Panzers, we have plenty of Tigres. And yes I know Le Fromage, but Imlike your name. (How could I not be happy? :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.