Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
My information:

Steam Name: </Samuel>

In-Game Name: Samuel Sheppard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42929463

Why do you want to be an enforcer:

My last application got denied as the senior administration team had not seen my rule knowledge, so I have started replying to Action Requests, replying to /help, started to detail my /reports with what rules I believe the player have broken and I have started answering questions regarding rules.

There are several reasons for me wanting to become an enforcer, but the main reason is that I like to help people and I think that I can help people on the server in a better way as an enforcer. I have had an amazing time in the community and I want to give back to the community and players now, and as stated before, I think I can do this in a better way as an enforcer. I have been told by several people that I understand both the rules and laws to the extent where I can enforcer them. I currently hold the rank of Captain within the Police Force and I am a member of the internal affairs team, I think that this shows that I have good judgement and knowledge of both rules and laws.

Previous experience:

I have been a staff member of a few servers, most of them was DarkRP or similar so I do not really remember their names or what rank I had as this was many years ago, I was an administrator on ZARP PERP and an moderator on ZARP DarkRP for a few months in 2014, and more recently I was a staff member on Eternal Gaming.

Do you have anything else to say?

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Bans and Warnings:

My last warning was given to me a little over two years ago.

46f36ba471.png

My first and last ban was ten months ago for breaking rule 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications.

adc5b34210.png

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week - 1 Month.

• No recent in-game bans and warnings on record -

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them -

• You must have access to and use a microphone -

• You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
  • I can definitely vouch for Samuel, having worked with him in the past. He is a hard working, motivated individual with a substantial level of responsibility and works well with others. He excelled in his previous role of Academy command with the PLPD, and is seen as one of the few exemplary officers today.

Sam always contributes to roleplay very well and does things realistically and properly; he is active within the general community (including teamspeak) and gets on well with absolutely everyone. I'm very happy to give Samuel my full support.

Reaction score
+ Support
Friendly and is always willing to help people on the server. He is also always active.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen how Samuel is on the server and he clearly shows a good understanding of the server rules. As he is the captain he also has demonstrated how he can handle a situation and a good knowledge of the laws.

Overall, I am going to +support your application,
Best of luck

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
In my opinion i believe Samuel is the perfect candidate. Considering the influence Samuel has had as a training officer for the PD shows his determination to make the server better. He is always willing to help in every situation and is always thinking ahead. Being a friend of his, he has a balance of Passive and 'non-passive' roleplay experience. This is all backed by his KNOWLAGE of both the laws and rules of the server. +Support

Reaction score
+Support
bribed me to +support
Samuel is a really good and helpful member of the community. Him being not only a high-ranking officer in the PD, but also a well-known criminal, makes it so he understands both sides of a conflict between civillian and officer.
Samuel's a really good leader in the PD who can enforce the laws really well and look after his officers, which just shows his skill and dedication towards what he's doing. He would most definitely make a great addition to the staff team.
Good luck, Samuel! Hope you get accepted mate!

Reaction score
+ Support
As Samuel has a high ranking place in the PD it shows he has a great knowledge of the rules and laws. He is also actively helping in the help chat when he can. Not only that but he is also one of the most mature people you can meet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support NOT ACTIVE IN /HELP OR OOC and haven't seen you in-game for sometime and recent left from staff on a corrupt GTA online server i dont feel you need this POS. sorry man good luck

Reaction score
I love this little Swede, his PoliceRP shows it all, he's a long standing member of the community with a relatively clean record (All bans/warnings are very old). His position within PLPD show him as a capable person and having observed him (Mostly in no-clip) handling police situations, he's able to be decisive and is able to remember all key facts for discrepancies (A very key skills for staff members). I honestly see no reason to not have him in the staff team he will be a very valuable asset to us.

Reaction score
+Support
I think Sameul is perfect for this position because he is always a good police man and his RP is amazing. Sameul is always a high ranking police man and has a good knowlege of the rules and I think he deserves the rank of Enforcer.

Reaction score
First of all, I can't believe Samuel has been warned/banned!. Ever since I played in PH he & @GraveDinosaur have always kept me right. His roleplay is unparallelled in all fields. He knows the in's and out's of Garry's mod as a coder and a hardcore player. I know he would make an excellent addition to the staff team!

Reaction score
+Support
Samuel is an active player, and I have personally no reason to be against this application. Rule knowledge also seems top-notch, his record is even cleaner then mine before I became an Enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support Played with this guy as a civilian and as police. RP is very good and can't find a fault in his rule knowledge at all, and I think that knowledge is extensive enough to start enforcing them.
Would love to see this guy on the staff team!
Good luck!

Reaction score
I will be supporting this application.

I don't recall seeing Samuel ever break a rule.

I've never seen a report made about him.
He obviously has great rule and law knowledge.

He is an outstanding member of this community and he would fit perfectly within the team.

I wish you all of the best mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.