Samuel Sheppard - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: </Samuel>

IN-GAME NAME: Samuel Sheppard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42929463

Hello, my name is Samuel (as you may have guessed) and this is my first enforcer application so any feedback is appreciated.

Why do you want to be an enforcer:

I have been playing on Perpheads for a while now and I have several reasons for wanting to become a member of the staff team, there are two specific reasons, I like helping people and I have had an amazing time and want to give back to the community. As a staff member I believe that I can help people in a better way than I can do now. I know and I have been told that I know and understand both rules and laws the the extent where I can enforce them.

Previous experience:

I have been a staff member on a few servers, most of them DarkRP (or similar) so I do not really remember their names or what rank I had as this was many years ago, but I was an moderator on ZARP DarkRP and an admin on ZARP PERP for a few month back in 2014, and more recently I was a staff member on Eternal Gaming (a semi serious version of PERP).

Are you active on the TeamSpeak:

Yes, I am.

Do you have anything else to say?

Not really.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week -1 Month.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record - Last ban was 9 months ago and my last warning were a little over two years ago.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them -
  • You must have access to and use a microphone -
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -

Reaction score
+Support
As well as a good PTO you are an amazing roleplayer and you've helped my cop roleplay improve greatly! Just maybe add more detail? I believe you can help others improve their rule knowledge as well! You understand the rules and laws very well to a level (which I believe) you can enforce them

Reaction score
True enforcer material at its best. Samuel is not only a great cop but he is very patient when dealing with sutuations. His activity is top notch but I have to say not alot in help chat really.

I will gladly support this.

Reaction score
You're a good lad, always calm and very professional. I see you allot of the server however youbasically never powergrow at all and you're always an officer. It's always fun to RP with you aswell. You could be a bit more active on the forums even thoughthat's just a personal opinion and not a requirement. Overall would love to see you as an enforcer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definitely a huge support on this one.

Samuel has shown over his time here how good he is with handling situations and with people in general. He is probably one of the most friendliest you'll ever meet over your time playing on server. Samuel's rule knowledge and law knowledge is superb and he is a great candidate for enforcer. He's always willing to help no matter the cost and never gets mad. A great person in general.

M

Reaction score
I can definitely vouch for Samuel, having worked with him in the past. He is a hard working, motivated individual with a substantial level of responsibility and works well with others. He excelled in his previous role of Academy command with the PLPD, and is seen as one of the few exemplary officers today.

Sam always contributes to roleplay very well and does things realistically and properly; he is active within the general community (including teamspeak) and gets on well with absolutely everyone. I'm very happy to give Samuel my full support.

Reaction score
From what I have seen, Samuel is always very calm in heated situations. He got great knowledge of the rules and got really good roleplay. I've also noticed that he's very friendly towards newer (and older) players. I don't really see you alot in chat/the forums though.

But I will absolutely give you my full support. Good luck!

Deleted member 4084

Samuel. So we've known each other for a while, a long while. It's going to be supported from my side for the following reasons:
XkREhx1.png

• Great understanding of rule/law(s).
  • Treats everyone equally.
  • Has an amazing personality.
  • Will enforce the rules
  • Friendly, once you get along with him -- you will be delighted.
  • Is amazing at observing and hearing each side
  • Will not 'side' anyone (apart from IC)
  • Hard Worker
44RjwJ4.png

Can not seem to find any negatives for Samuel, as I do not know if it's true or not but: Recently re-joined the community?

wZACTlk.png

As I said, it's a clear +support from me. Hopefully this will be taken into consideration.

Reaction score
Samuel I like the fact that you want to become an enforcer and I would really like you to become one but, there are some things you need to work on. You are not very active at the forums. The only activity you show is when you post ARs and write on profiles. Here is an example: You made the enforcer application today, the post before that was an AR that was made at Apr 29, 2016. Finally the post before that was at Nov 4, 2015! Well sure you were inactive for a period of time but even now that you are here, you don't seem active enough. Another thing that might not be so big, I remember when me and shaun made your life very hard when dealing with a situation. At that heated moment you didn't kinda know what to do and that was shown by lack of confidence and some large pauses. Again, the last part might not be big or something, I am just saying that you should to something about it. These are the reasons why I cannot support you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Even though you're good at roleplaying and such I do not believe you're ready for an enforcer position as of yet, you're way to layback in certain situations and from my experience while being dealt by you when you've been a cop it's been quite easy lying my way out. Also I do not see you in the /help chat frequently helping people out.

You're not active within the community forums which is something you're expected to be as a staff member.

You've made 3 action requests, only one being this year obviously shows your activity on the forums.

I have a hard time hearing what you say sometimes which I think will affect your enforcing of the rules.

Your activity ingame atleast is fine.

There is one thing however that makes me very afraid of putting you in a position of the staff team, @Whitewolf listed something in his reply stating this;
Will not 'side' anyone (apart from IC)
Does this mean that you're corrupt in one way or the other?

-Support

Reaction score
Finally you made one!
You are an amazing roleplayer and a nice guy overall, you have a good knowledge of the rules and I believe that you can enforce them.

Hope you are gonna make it, +SUPPORT From me!

Reaction score
+Support

Samuel is an amazing member of the community with the potential to be a brilliant enforcer. There is not one part of me that don't think Samuel will be a bad enforcer.

Samuel's role-play is absolutly amazing and being around him is always a great laugh, i wish you the best of luck in being accepted because 100% you should.

Reaction score
You have good law knowledge, there is no real doubt about it. Even though your last ban was 9 months ago and your last warning was years ago, I do not believe that you exemplify your rule knowledge to the extent that is required by an Enforcer- yet. You need to present your rule knowledge through submission of action requests, hitting up help chat, etcetera.

Your activity on the forums is minimal, when an Enforcer needs to be updated on the forum frequently. You are a good person, with the correct mindset to be an Enforcer, but at this moment I do not feel you are quite ready for this position, but this is just my opinion. Work on feedback given and you'll be sorted.

Reaction score
Samuel is a Great police lieutenant, he is calm, doesn't rage often (never saw him rage lolol) He knows the rules, he is in general a good member of the community. I believe he has the skills which are required to become Server Enforcer. He is always help full (always helping out sweater vests). So Mr. Sheppard, you are receiving a +Support from me.

[snipped by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
After being told by @LEWIS 088 that Samuel's RP is very good, I can now retract what said prior, as I am now aware of how his RP is, so i am now able to give this application +support as he has good RP, and I haven't seen his RP recently but when i did see it, it wasn't bad, but I imagine he has improved if a member of staff says his RP is good.

The final verdict i have decided upon is
+Support

Good Luck Buddy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im going to +Support this because of these reasons

1- Very calm person even in bad situations
2- Can Control the situations , he is very trained and can make the cops calm , so he can make people in admin sit calm too xD
3- Have a good knowledge of the server rules and Paralake laws , never saw him breaking any of it
4- Have a good voice and understandable , everyone would understand him clearly
5- Have some experience from other servers as he said , its not serious like ph but should Work :kappa:
6- Have a good age , i know its nothing to do with the Enforcer app but his age shows that he is mature .

Good luck Samuel , i hope you get accepted :booty:

Reaction score
+Support

In my eyes Sammuel really is an excellent member of the community, despite his lack of activity on the forums. You seem very willing to help in IC situations as an officer, I always see you coming to situations where you are needed. You handle all role play situations to an excellent standard, and are an extremely friendly and fun person.

Increase your activity a little more on forums, but other than that I'm a complete +SUPPORT

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.