Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
My Information

Steam Name: </Samuel>

In-Game Name: Samuel (Smauel) Sheppard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42929463

Why do you want to be an enforcer

I would like to join the staff team again as I did really enjoy my time in it, as stated in my previous application: "There are many reasons for me wanting to become an enforcer, but one of the biggest ones are that I like to help people, and I feel that I can do this in much a better way as a staff member, I have been playing on perpheads for a very long time and I have had an amazing time on the server". One of the reasons for my resignation was that I did not have that much free time after work, but now I do and I do really miss being a part of the staff team and being able to make a difference.

Involvement

I am heavily involved with the community and often try to join in on passive role play, I am currently a part of the Paralake Police Department and I hold the rank of Captain. I am one of three line managers within the Department and my task is to uphold the department's professional standards. I do think this shows both my involvement and my law/rule knowledge.

Bans and Warnings:

My last ban was submitted 1 year, 6 months and 27 days ago and my last warning was submitted 2 years, 11 months and 6 days ago.

Previous experience:

I have previous experience as a staff member both here and in other communities. I served as a Moderator for a couple of months before I resigned and I think I did pretty well.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week - 2 Months

• No recent in-game bans and warnings on record -

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them -

• You must have access to and use a microphone -

• You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -

Ayjay

Reaction score
What an amazing member of the community.

I have never seen somebody with so much dedication towards the server, the police force and the community as a whole. It was a shame I didn't get to see you as a staff member, but from what I've heard you were brilliant.

No doubt one of the best candidates for this role, they should be begging you to come back.

Reaction score
Obviously a +support from me.

Samuwaull is a very experienced perp player, and is well respected. He is kind, and gives people a chance of explaining in admin sits and is reasonable. I really want to see him back in the staff team.

Good luck with your application!

source.gif

Reaction score
Samuel is an exceptional candidate with many qualities that would prove useful to the staff team. I don't think anyone could argue with that. Samuel has shown himself a great role model for the community, both to those eyeing the corridors of power, and those who stick to planting car bombs. He is probably the best candidate who has applied in months.

However, Samuel hasn't handled many reports since he resigned. This leads me to the conclusion that he is committed enough, so I can't support this application.

Reaction score
Im only going to write this.. Samuel always tried his best when he was a staff member and he always handled all sits very professional and fast and making sure correct punishments were gaven. He is an amazing roleplayer especially being a CPT in the plpd therefore I will be supporting this application!

Reaction score
YES YES YES YES
Samuel was a exceptional staff member, and I'm certain hes still got it, hes dedicated to the community and very professional!
Can't wait to have you back on the team!
Major support from here.

rat

Reaction score
Samuel is both the dad of my division and one of the best staff members I've seen. He helped me a lot as an enforcer (dropping me into @MrLewis' base and leaving me to my own devices.) Without him, I doubt I'd have made it to mod and I owe a lot to him both in the staff team and in the wider community. He's dedicated to his role and clearly cares a great deal about the community.

I wholeheartedly support this application.

Reaction score
Samuel is definitely someone I want to see as an enforcer again, he did a great job the first time round and I'm sure he would do a even better on this time round. His knowledge of the rules and laws are fantastic. Definitely a support from me.

Reaction score
Samuel, I haven't spoken to you much but the few times I have I can safely say you have been very helpful, when you were a moderator you were absolutely fantastic, constantly doing reports, helping out on ts etc, honestly I was amazed you resigned, i'd love to see you back in the staff team as i'm sure many others would. You should definitely be accepted back in to the staff team.

Reaction score
Well, Sam, I would love to see you back. You have been really nice to me by helping me out and such when I got enforcer. You were an overall good staff member out of my perspective. The nazi mod team also needs support :kappa:

After all full support tho, good luck

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I've known Samuel since i first joined the PD, he did my Stage 2 and Stage 3. From the first moment i met him, he seemed friendly, competent and reassuring. Throughout my time in the PD i patrolled with him and Garret frequently, picking up the laws and policies. Ever since I've regarded him as a great friend and one of the most helpful community members there is. He gave me a chance to be in the IA team as a corporal, which i will forever be grateful for and even heeven stayed patient when i got my self forum banned over Christmas and couldn't do any complaints. I have never had a problem with Samuel and owe him a lot, he dealt with my reports to good detail and there's no question about his law and rule knowledge. I was gutted to see Samuel resign as i saw him as a great staff member and would love to see him on the staff team again. Good luck pal!

Reaction score
Ever since I joined Perp last year, I have known Samuel as a Staff member since then, I have always respected his commitment to the server, I'm not just talking about in the actual server but also about the work he puts into the Police Department on the technical side of things, I always see him engaging in conversation on the forums about almost anything and is always offering helping advice! Since knowing Samuel I have never ever had a bad thing to say about him, he is very mature, never has anything nasty to say about anyone, handles Role Play situations as good as anyone and also engages in a maximum amount of Role Play, I constantly see him active in the OOC and Help chat even after resigning from being a Moderator, I believe he is sincere when he says he loves this community because he doesn't just say it, he proves it, I loved having you as a Staff Member and I would love to have you as one again, all the best of luck buddy! +Support :)

Reaction score
Absolutely a fantastic staff member and would love to see as an Enforcer again. Very committed and reliable, never had a bad experience with Samuel. Exceptionally out-going and an overall effective and experienced member.

Reaction score
Samuel has demonstrated his commitment to the community in a number of ways, he's done so much within the PLPD and was a good staff member before he resigned. He clearly has all the skills you need to hold a position on the staff team and I do feel that he would be a good addition to the staff team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.