[Enforcer] Application by Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Richard Galiathus

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:41457172

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I believe I should be an enforcer because I am mature, and I love helping players with whatever it would be. I have always followed the rules, and if I've done a mistake I have accepted the fact that I did it. And tried to correct it. I've been playing on perpheads for about a year and a half now, and love being on with the players. Whenever people ask for help in /help, I try to help them as soon as I can with my knowlegde. I have also helped new players exploring the map, and getting to know the rules and things that is important to the server and its roleplaying.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was a senior admin on Imperial-Community for a year and a half, but I resigned due to the fact that multiple of their staff started abusing and that I had too low time on being on due to tests on school. ( that has changed alot now )

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on teamspeak, aslong as it startsup and works for me ( I have indeed had some issues with it not starting )

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have indeed been under alot of other steam names and not only "Extinction", I have played under *[I-C] Mysterious / Mysterious and aswell many other names.. so I'm sorry if not everyone remembers me.

CONTACT INFORMATION: It would be great to be contacted on steam or forums, as I am on most likely every day.
My timezone is GMT+1 Oslo, Berlin. So it would be great to be contacted on either steam / forums after 13:00 ( when I'm finished at school )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exactly what Ethan said. I find you mature for your age, and i find it decent on this server for people to admit their mistakes, as you do when you commit them. +Support

Reaction score
+ Support From what I have seen from him in the last weeks, I can tell that he has an exellent rule knowledge, a good style of rp and meets all the requirements pretty well. Be a little bit more active on ts than you already are and just believe in yourself more often!

Ayjay

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy, good knowledge of the rules. My only critisim is that I've never seen you on teamspeak meaning I don't know who you really are. Other than that you seem like perfect Enforcer material.

+Support

taken-approved_zps31b11624.jpg

Reaction score
I've played with him for a bit now and Extinction not only seems like he knows the rules, but is also friendly and on TeamSpeak frequently - I'm pretty sure he'll do a fine job, + Support from here!

Reaction score
+Support All round nice guy, helped explain a bunch of rules to me in LOOC, and very active in replying on the /help chat channel.

Reaction score
I don't think I've met you yet, so either play more of if thats not the case, mingle more ;)

Reaction score
REQUEST

Please can you provide a screenshot of your in-game time, hold Q in game and take a screenshot of the gamet ime at the top.

Reaction score
Asked Fredy, turns out that you only have 5 days of playtime. Please play more and become more active in the Teamspeak before applying again

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.