Green Razer Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Stones

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:23322796

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)I am applying for Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have seen alot of rule breakers and fail rpers. And the worst thing is they get away with it mostly. I want to become an Enforcer to help solving this problem. This is a very popular server with many active players on it. But there is many times were I have experienced that in such as bank robbery attempt. There has always have been called for an admin. To help and solve why they did that and why they broke that rule and why they should get banned and such. There is always an admin needed when it comes to combat roleplay. I really want to change that. Ofcourse there is also many other things you have to do as an enforcer. But I always tro to learn them and not punishing them. Ofcourse I would indeedly punish someone if they clearly broke many rules. But I am always trying to learn them what they should do when this happens in roleplay moments and such. So we dont loss players and they will get happy with the friendly helping enforcers.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Indeed I have. But its my first time making an adminstrator application for a perp server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say. I really hope this was good enough and I hope you will give good response for my first adminstrator application for a perp server.

CONTACT INFORMATION: rasmus.stevn [Skype] rasmusstevn[Steam]

Uhh.. I hope you can read this application. Something went wrong when I posted it as you can see. :/

Reaction score
Green Razer if I was you I will have cloce this app and make an other one when you are more active and ppl starts to know you

Status
Not open for further replies.