Enforcer Application For SuperKarter8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: : Will Hampsure
STEAM ID: : STEAM_0:0:41159162
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) : Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: : I feel like I can help the server out in many ways, Not just by being there for the people asking for help, but also for the abuse, job abuse that is. If I was able to stop the fail rp's I see every time I am on, People would know next time.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: : Yes, I have been admin on a couple servers. The most resent one was DRPR, The #1 ranked GMod server (as of this time). I quit it because all of the admin abuse and the community was bad.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: : Yes, I would love to help this server out as much as possible, I am a coder (In learning), I know the rules, I help people as much as I can with the power I have.
CONTACT INFORMATION : Steam name - (Will) SuperKarter8, Skype name - WilliamSoederhuysen, TeamSpeak name - Will

"Was recently banned. Let it be shown here that I have a 1 day ban on here"

Reaction score
Lol all these people have never seen me in game, when i play everyday for 7 hours. Lol.

Bow

Reaction score
From this :
b_560x95.png

and this :
player_time.php

I would say that you are pretty active but I always see you AFK on teamspeak.
"Will Hampsure" I think I heard that name before but still I can't say if you are good for an Enforcer
-+natural

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
From this :
b_560x95.png

and this :
player_time.php

I would say that you are pretty active but I always see you AFK on teamspeak.
"Will Hampsure" I think I heard that name before but still I can't say if you are good for an Enforcer
-+natural
I am in afk in team speak because I am in skype with people from the server almost the whole time. So I don't want to hear multiple people yelling over each other, it would give me a headache

+Support, SuperKarter8 A.K.A Will, a great guy to rp with, we had some funny moments you,me & Stephen :p, but i still enjoyed the part when we rped together on a small section as SWAT, il give you my 2 cents to you

Reaction score
Guest said:
+Support, SuperKarter8 A.K.A Will, a great guy to rp with, we had some funny moments you,me & Stephen :p, but i still enjoyed the part when we rped together on a small section as SWAT, il give you my 2 cents to you
Haha, thanks man. I hope we can rp more man, you are on when its like 1:00am for me haha

Guest said:
ikr, but ye lets see what we can do

Reaction score
Guest said:
Alright cool ;)

Reaction score
-support
+ Your fellow peers have shown that you are a good RPer overall and that you could possibly be a good addition to the team.
+ You have demonstrated a reasonable understanding on how a staff member should behave.
* Your application has not really received enough replies for me to make proper judgement.
* There are a few points in your application that need to be improved grammatically.
- Your application is extremely short and unreliable to make proper judgement.
- You have a ban on record from the server for reasons unknown to me but this does raise concerns.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
-support
+ Your fellow peers have shown that you are a good RPer overall and that you could possibly be a good addition to the team.
+ You have demonstrated a reasonable understanding on how a staff member should behave.
* Your application has not really received enough replies for me to make proper judgement.
* There are a few points in your application that need to be improved grammatically.
- You have a ban on record from the server for reasons unknown to me but this does raise concerns.
two plus's two neutral's and two negative's and you go -support that's a little strange. But its your opinion.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
-support
I give two aspects I like, two I think need to be improved on and two I feel are of a negative tone. Then I give my final verdict.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
-support
"But its your opinion."

Reaction score
i am +- neutral because i have seen you on some times (not recently) and your application seems to be lacking effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.