Enforcer Application Lucius V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, hope Madlyn is doing good aswell. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see you online regularly, and you're always willing to help people and provide advice. The help you give is always accurate and informative. You present the qualities needed for enforcer - calm, collected, and objective.

+support and best of luck with your application!

Reaction score
Thanks for noticing this, I try to help as many people as I can and answer questions as accurate and detailed as possible.

Reaction score
"always on" thats called addiction, not too sure if thats positive or negative though!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Birksy, I appreciate your feedback. The incident we had wasn't in my opinion dealt with poorly, though I did give you the benefit of the doubt that I could've made it clear to you in LOOC. And trust me, when someone (for example you) becomes confrontational, I dont go back on myself to apologise only. I like to admit my mistakes and learn from them, and then make sure any negative influence is able to be patched up between me and the person.

If you feel like this is affecting my qualities then that is completely fine, I am not going to try to convince you in any way to chance your opinion since it is yours. Thanks for the feedback anyway, the situation that happend was definitely a learning moment.

Have a good rest of your evening Birksy!

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I haven’t seen you online in ages, I recommend logging in sometime so you can see the steps I took to stop being a minge. Also, I hope the feedback is your honest opinion and not just because you are mad at me!

Reaction score
Sorry, I am confused. Can you ellaborate?

I actually think most staff members will think different about this since I report any rulebreak that harms people. If you are talking about Deshawn running the intersection red light, then maybe you could spectate intersection for a few minutes and see how many people actually skip it.

Reaction score
The fact the guy said "this is ruining my RP and happly skipped the red light. I would count that as a rulebreak considering what the rule states
intersection if doing so will significantly increase their chance of survival.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross I never said it wasnt, but how do you expect me to go about reporting every person I see skipping the red light at intersection? As a Helper I am not obligated to report everyone I see breaking rules unless it is extremely negatively affecting other people.

I know we have had different opinions in the past, and I am not trying to sound rude. But this sounds a bit ridiculous.

• Agree
Reactions: Kay

Kay

Reaction score
Massive +Support

Lucius would make an amazing staff member, he continuously helps new players by getting them started on the right path along with helping people in help chat and enforcing rules to the extent of his abilities.

Reaction score
+Support
i don't think anyone knows the rules fully since they can be interpreted differently by each staff member and i think lucius can learn enforcing the rules by practicing. The most important thing when promoting someone to staff is his attitude and personality i believe. And lucius has a ton of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.